News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Mayhugh

Re: WEST WINS 2021 Midwest Mashie - The Harvester + a Davenport/Cedar Rapids/36
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2021, 02:27:47 PM »
Another terrific event. I really appreciate those that do the heavy lifting to make these happen. I especially marvel at Vaughn's ability to persuade private clubs to grant access to a large group of us, especially on a weekend!

Before the Mashie, I wondered if Ran's profile of Harvester was a little too glowing, but wow - that will be the firmest course I play this year (since no UK trip). Really enjoyed it and highly recommend match play there....

V_Halyard

Another terrific event. I really appreciate those that do the heavy lifting to make these happen. I especially marvel at Vaughn's ability to persuade private clubs to grant access to a large group of us, especially on a weekend!

Before the Mashie, I wondered if Ran's profile of Harvester was a little too glowing, but wow - that will be the firmest course I play this year (since no UK trip). Really enjoyed it and highly recommend match play there....

All I usually say:
"I can't make any promises but, Mayhugh has been known to show up at a Mashie or two"
#VIP
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back