News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Niall C

Dumbarnie 1st November - space available
« on: October 02, 2020, 05:02:26 PM »
Myself, FBD and David McIntosh have booked a time on 1st November at Dumbarnie. If anyone is interested in making up the fourball the cost will be £85 if you are a full-time Scottish resident, otherwise it will be the full rate. The times on either side are free so the more the merrier.

Niall   

Mark Pearce

Re: Dumbarnie 1st November - space available
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 06:02:52 PM »
Remind us all what the full rate for those of us living the wrong side of the border is?
In June I will be riding the first three stages of this year's Tour de France route for charity.  630km (394 miles) in three days, with 7800m (25,600 feet) of climbing for the William Wates Memorial Trust (https://rideleloop.org/the-charity/) which supports underprivileged young people.

Kalen Braley

Niall C

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 07:25:30 AM »
Remind us all what the full rate for those of us living the wrong side of the border is?

I'm tempted to say that if you have to ask.............

As Kalen linked, £170 which I think is very unfortunate. They are of course free to charge whatever they like and I appreciate they may value "local" custom enough to discount the rate for locals but the differential between the 2 rates is too extreme in my view.

Niall

Mark Pearce

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 05:09:47 PM »
It doesn't really matter, Niall, as I could be fined £400 for making the trip!
In June I will be riding the first three stages of this year's Tour de France route for charity.  630km (394 miles) in three days, with 7800m (25,600 feet) of climbing for the William Wates Memorial Trust (https://rideleloop.org/the-charity/) which supports underprivileged young people.

Niall C

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 05:51:21 PM »
The way things are going I could be banned from making the trip. If anyone can understand what Nicola's latest commandments mean then please let me know.

Niall

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back