News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Evan Fleisher

Re: OT: Hilarious photos found on GCA.com
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 08:33:48 PM »
This video from KPV was the first thing I could think of:

So Evan Fleisher, struggling mightily with his game all day long, joins Mark Arata, Jason Topp, and myself for one final hole, the 19th, to put an end to the suffering.

His ball comes to rest long of the green right against a basketball-sized rock bordering the grass.  No shot whatsoever (as you can see in this image...he's left handed, so he is aiming directly away from the hole)

It's the 19th hole and we're out there to have some fun, so he reaches into the bag of tricks and comes up with the "hit it directly into the rock to ricochet it onto the green directly behind him"

See for yourselves... (click the image to play)

SERIOUSLY, MR. TOPP...DID WE HAVE TO GO THERE?!?!?...

For those of you who cannot get the above file to play, try this link instead, I'll be a good sport...

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/evanjill/media/Miscellaneous%20Golf/Video-Evan-KingsPutterBestGolfShotEver.mp4.html
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Jason Topp

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 09:26:25 PM »
Glad you found that Evan!  I could not get Ryan's link to work.

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2014, 11:02:57 PM »
Glad you found that Evan!  I could not get Ryan's link to work.

Gee, I'm sooooooo glad as well...  :'(  :-[
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Ken Fry

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 07:42:20 PM »
OK, that was laugh out loud funny.....

JNC Lyon

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2014, 10:25:51 PM »

Two of my favorites.  Obviously we should have pulled a Ty Webb instead of actually drinking those shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhPBHuGhVIM
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 10:29:03 PM by JNC Lyon »
"That's why Oscar can't see that!" - Philip E. "Timmy" Thomas

Martin Toal

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 05:04:58 AM »
Mike Young doing some hand waving like one of those "Signature Architects" :)

I have heard of holes where the playing strategy is made obvious to you on the tee, but this is taking things a step too far.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back