News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim Colton

As you may know, I will be leaving later this week to attempt four Hundred Hole Hikes in a 2 1/2 week time period. I will be hiking for the Solich Caddie & Leadership Academy at CommonGround and the Evans Scholars Foundation (a pledger picks where/how they want their donation distributed).

http://www.hundredholehike.com/golfers/jim-colton

I will be hiking at Pinehurst 6/17, Ballyneal 6/24, Cabot Links 7/1 and St Andrews 7/4 and will generally be in the area on each day on either side of it. I figure since three of these are popular golf destinations, there must be GCAers at these stops on/around the same time. I'd love the opportunity to meet up and say hello or even pair up for a bonus round on one of the non-hike days. Right now, I'm thinking about seeing Dormie Club on 6/16 and Highland Links on 6/29 or 6/30.

If anyone is interested in coming out and caddying a round or two, I'd definitely welcome that too! Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Ben Malach

Re: Any GCAers in Pinehurst 6/17, Cabot 7/1 or St Andrews 7/4?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:16:21 AM »
Yeah I live in St Andrews if you want a game. The Saturday does not work for me but Monday is perfect. Let me know were you want to play out of the course in town other than the old and I can book us a time.
@benmalach on Instagram and Twitter

Jim Colton

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »
Ben,

I will only be in St Andrews part of Weds 7/3, all day on 7/4 golfing our 100+, then part of the day 7/5. Assuming I am still able to walk, 7/3 would be the only potential golf day for me at St Andrews. I will probably be taking it easy that day though.

Jim

Tony_Chapman

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 04:30:14 PM »
Jim -- I take it you found a place to stay in Pinehurst? My parents just got back and my dad was a bit disappointed in the condition of Dormie Club. Just giving you a heads up there.

Jud_T

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 05:47:43 PM »
gotta love a guy walking 100 holes and still looking for a game the next day!
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Ben Malach

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:13:24 AM »
Yeah if you want I can play any of those days. If you want a more relaxed game maybe the Eden course or for something completely different we could go for a round at the pub. 
@benmalach on Instagram and Twitter

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back