News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jay Flemma

Meet Jorge Nunez: Superintendent of La Romana CC
« on: May 08, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »
I'd love for you all to meet Jorge Nunez, our newest GCA.com member.  Jorge is the super at La Romana C.C. but he also worked on the new Lagos Nine at Dye Fore.  He's a great addition to the site for his expertise in soils, drainage, and grasses, and his experience working at La Romana will make him a valuable addition to the board.  Best of all, he's also working on the baseball diamond down in la Romana as well!

So Bienvenidos to Jorge!  Muy bueno!
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Jim_Coleman

Re: Meet Jorge Nunez: Superintendent of La Romana CC
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 06:14:04 PM »
    Jay:  I may be incorrect, but I believe you are under-selling Sr. Nunez.  I think is is in charge of maintaining the entire Casa de Campo golf complex.

Jay Flemma

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
He's been hired by La Romana.  It's a recent thing!  So Congratulations are in order as well:)
Mackenzie, MacRayBanks, Maxwell, Doak, Dye, Strantz. @JayGolfUSA, GNN Radio Host of Jay's Plays www.cybergolf.com/writerscorner

Chris Munoz

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
Jay,  I think you are talking about Mr Nunez's son, Jorge.  Senor Eusibo Nunez is incharge of all of the golf course maint and construction at Casa.  He has been there for years, I think around 25 plus.  Jorge, has a couple of years working there with his father.  He used to work here at Puntacana, growing-in the La Cana Golf Club practice range with PB Dye. 
Christian C. Munoz
Assistant Superintendent Corales
PUNTACANA Resort & Club
www.puntacana.com

Jay Flemma

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 01:01:28 PM »
That's right, I'm talking about Jorge...the son.  He's now at La Romana.  And he's doing the irrigation for the baseball diamond!

Ross Harmon

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »
Welcome Jorge! You have a beautiful resort and now get to manage the most underrated course on the property! Congrats!

Jay Flemma

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 01:57:59 PM »
Hey Ross:) All the great things you said about Casa were true.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back