News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

jkinney

Need help w/ Photo transfers from Photobucket to GCA
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »
Somehow, a new version of Photobucket that I have isn't allowing photos to show up on GCA. This version has a camera lens icon on the top right of each uploaded photo. Once clicked, the IMG code is shown, and I can transfer it to the GCA thread as usual. But then, when I click preview at the bottom of the thread, nothing happens. The photo doesn't show. Can anyone help, please ??

Mark Bourgeois

Re: Need help w/ Photo transfers from Photobucket to GCA
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 11:27:07 AM »
The problem might be this site's preview function, which frequently fails, rather than Photobucket. Hold your breath and hit the "post" button. Or: when I need to preview, I write the post then copy-paste to another discussion board with functioning preview capability to see how it looks.

jkinney

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
Thanks, Mark...I'll do a test run holding my breath as instructed !

Bradley Anderson

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »
I have found the DROPBOX is very easy to set up and use. I keep my photos organized on my hard drive and when I decide to share one I just click and drag it to the DROPBOX icon on my desktop. From there you just copy the link of the photo and drop it in the posts as an image.

Scott Warren

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 07:42:42 PM »
The link in my signature will take you through to everything you should need to know about posting pics. If you have any questions, please feel free to send a PM.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back