News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

Dixie Cup - Gaston CC - Drop in visitor
« on: October 22, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »
I decided to just drop by Gaston CC this am to say hello to some of the folks on here that I hadnt seen in a while (some I am embarassed to say have been probably 10 years).  I would like to thank Justin Broderson for being a no-show this morning and thus allowing me to jump in on a moments notice and get in 11 holes before I had to leave.  It was good seeing you all again, and I promise to not be such a stranger around here.

The first group of the day...

Matt MacIver, Kenny Baer, Cory Lewis, and Evan Fleisher.

My group...

Craig Disher, Ryan Simper, Justin Broderson (A.K.A. Me), and Mike Hamilton.

Thanks guys for putting up with me for a while.  Craig, I am sure once you were freed of the added weight of lugging me around the course you were free to run, and perform better than when I was holding you back.  

It was good seeing you all...
Instagram: @thequestfor3000

"Time spent playing golf is not deducted from ones lifespan."

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

JC Jones

Re: Dixie Cup - Gaston CC - Drop in visitor
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 11:15:43 PM »
Daryl,

Great pictures and I'm sorry I wasn't there today as I understand that I missed a great golf course and certainly some great company.

As a side question, does anyone dress better than Kenny Baer?
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Kenny Baer

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 11:43:59 PM »
Daryl,

Great pictures and I'm sorry I wasn't there today as I understand that I missed a great golf course and certainly some great company.

As a side question, does anyone dress better than Kenny Baer?

No

RJ_Daley

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 01:46:59 AM »
hey Ev, what is that thing on your left arm?  Don't tell me you are getting older too!

I see Daryl still needs to stand in the rear row on the pix and gather all the little ones in... ;) 8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Cory Lewis

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 06:05:27 PM »
The first group of the day...

Matt MacIver, Kenny Baer, Cory Lewis, and Evan Fleisher.

In our match Kenny pulled a Phil Mickelson on us by chipping in for birdie on the 6th hole and then holing out a bunker shot on the 8th hole for birdie.  Evan and I made a charge on the back nine but were ultimately defeated.  Great day of golf!
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

rjsimper

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 06:43:46 PM »
Glad you were able to join us for a couple holes, Daryl. Enjoyed it.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back