News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anthony Gray

Ronny Jones plays Lookout Mountain
« on: December 04, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »

Ronny took on Lookout Mountain with his trusted Coors Light 5-Wood. He found the slanted faiways a little surprising. Some of his drives down the middle of the fairway found the rough. Also for a player that misses greens in regulation the course has very few up and downs for par. Three putts were the norm for Ronny. Ronny played an excellent Coors Light 5-Wood into the Bairritz only to 4 putt from 15 feet. I almost forgot.....Captain Ben Sims was a great playing partner also. I am looking foward to meeting up with him again in Bandon.

Anthony

Mac Plumart

Re: Ronny Jones plays Lookout Mountain
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »
Man...I love that course!!!!

Nice pics!
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

Garland Bayley

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:28:08 PM »
WARNING! IF YOU PLAY WITH ANTHONY GRAY, DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT! HIT YOUR BALL IN THE JUNK. HE TAKES PARTICULAR JOY IN FOLLOWING YOU THERE AND TAKING PICTURES!

THIS WARNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE OFT HUMILIATED BIG BIRD (TM).
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Ben Sims

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »
The most underrated course I have played to date.  Seriously.  And the potential seen in the plans down in the Men's Grill by Gil Hanse to complete Raynor's plan represents--IMHO--a top 5 course in the state of Georgia. 

Currently trying to convince my wife to let me become a member.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back