News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Nick Asbrock

Re: SoCal Guys Architecture Discussion -- Arthur Hill's Cross Creek...
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
Does anyone have any info on the possibility of any golf courses being built (currently or in the past) on the Santa Rosa Plateau (15 minutes west off Clinton Keith- past Bear Creek) in Murrieta California. I went up there for the first time last weekend and all I could see were great golf holes waiting to be built.......

Similar ground as Crosscreek with endless possibilities......

Tim Leahy

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »
the Pechanga indian reservation course was just recently opened in that area
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

Nick Asbrock

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »
It is not really in the area I am talking about (santa rosa plateau). The pechnaga course is about 20 minutes away in the Temecula valley. 

rjsimper

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »
There is tons of great land down there, however given the financial climate of the country, and more importantly the state, and even more importantly that specific area, I do not see it happening. There's already an abundance of public golf in the Temecula area, and given the relative lack of success for Cross Creek I'd be running the other way as an investor.

Damon Groves

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »
I have to agree with the overall negative opinion. Some decent holes on the front nine but overall a dissappointing opportunity. A great piece of land that clearly, or at least I hope, was not looked over very carefully by the architect. Similar to Black Gold, another Arthur Hills design, even though Black Gold is on no where near the same quality of land.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back