News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Thomas Dai

'Campaign for Real Golf' website/survey
« on: June 04, 2014, 01:07:47 PM »
The 'Campaign for Real Golf', a UK based website/survey, may be of interest to those posting herein - http://www.realgolfcampaign.org/ - the stated goals of CfRG being recreational, enjoyable, affordable and less time-consuming golf.

There is also a survey they are undertaking that can be completed.

atb

Paul Gray

Re: 'Campaign for Real Golf' website/survey
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 01:16:11 PM »
Did this earlier, Thomas.

I'm guessing you've has a Finegolf email as well!
In the places where golf cuts through pretension and elitism, it thrives and will continue to thrive because the simple virtues of the game and its attendant culture are allowed to be most apparent. - Tim Gavrich

Ulrich Mayring

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 01:56:09 PM »
Some of the questions are pretty suggestive and others UK-centric, but I applaud the intent behind the survey.

Ulrich
Golf Course Exposé (300+ courses reviewed), Golf CV (how I keep track of 'em)

Thomas Dai

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 02:48:17 PM »
There's some rather good information and details on the Finegolf.co.uk website - firm & fast, natural greenkeeping, reviews of many courses appreciated by posters herein.

If you haven't seen the site it's worth visiting - http://www.finegolf.co.uk/

BTW, didn't Lorne, the sites leader, used to contribute on GCA?

atb

Paul Gray

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 08:17:38 PM »
I'll happily give this a bump as I fear it wasn't picked up on before and I'm sure a few here could manage to complete it.

Ulrich, you're right about it being a bit suggestive but, as you said, I applaud them gor the effort.

And if Lorne did used to contribute here, any idea why he no longer does?  Has always struck me as one of the good guys.
In the places where golf cuts through pretension and elitism, it thrives and will continue to thrive because the simple virtues of the game and its attendant culture are allowed to be most apparent. - Tim Gavrich

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back