News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Hendren

I Was Wrong
« on: June 14, 2008, 10:29:09 AM »
I have enjoyed my home-boy Tim Bert's Pacific Dunes thread - the photographs, comments and input from Tom Doak hisownself.  I have heretofore thought that the course was outstanding, but ever so slightly overrated. 

I was wrong.  It is indeed world class and worthy of the rankings and accolades garnered. 

Mike

Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Tim Bert

Re: I Was Wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »
Mike - I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we're only half-way done.  What happens if the back nine really sucks?

Mike Hendren

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »
Tim, as you know I believe the final four holes at PD are a notch down from the previous 14 but felt comfortable enough to fess up. 

BTW, did you get your round in this a.m.?  Hopefully you stayed away from the sales tables to save precious pennies to bid on a round with your idol at the Labbance fund-raiser.
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Tim Bert

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »
Tim, as you know I believe the final four holes at PD are a notch down from the previous 14 but felt comfortable enough to fess up. 

BTW, did you get your round in this a.m.?  Hopefully you stayed away from the sales tables to save precious pennies to bid on a round with your idol at the Labbance fund-raiser.

I'm taking this weekend off to get my game good and rusty for some New England golf.

Brad Klein added a round with Mike Schmidt to the Labbance fund-raiser??? 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back