News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Marty Bonnar

900 Acres of Fife
« on: January 31, 2008, 05:30:36 PM »
Currently for Sale for o/o £650k. Pocket change for a few of you well-heeled boys.

http://www.savills.co.uk/rural/PropertyDetails.aspx?SiteRef=208564&mode=Rural

Help us preserve a bit of Fife's coastline. (Un)fortunately, you'd NEVER get to build a course on it (it's a triple-S,I), but you could always just cut the grass short and golf your ball around your own personal nirvana.

FBD.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Michael Christensen

Re:900 Acres of Fife
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 05:36:23 PM »
this is right up my alley....I'll take PM's $10K as my down payment....am I right that I read there can be fowl shooting on the property???  I am down with that!

Marty Bonnar

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »
Michael,
seriously, 650k is about the price of a biggish FLAT in St A. I'd bet the University portfolio contains properties worth ten times this, yet they seem utterly disinterested.
There's fowl shooting and a sizeable Roe Deer population. Possible commercial guns. Horse riding on your own personal beach (which, due to sand accretion) is growing MASSIVELY every year!!!
The downside? The new Typhoons will be coming to Leuchars soon. They are LOUD! But, I'd bet the RAF will close the place down someday....

FBD.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Norbert P

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »
 Hmmm, perhaps another Sheep Ranch?  We'll call it John Muir Fields !

FBD . . . love the faux links.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 05:53:46 PM by Slag Bandoon »
"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Norbert P

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »
$1,000,000 divided by 1500 GCA agents, comes to about 670 US dollars a piece.    

"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back