News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Jim Colton

Hundred Hole Hike - Cabot Links
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:56:52 PM »
Friends,

As you may know, today is the Hundred Hole Hike at Cabot Links. Happy Canada Day!

The esteemed moderator and driving force behind Cabot, BCD, was supposed to join me for 100 today, but an injury means he will do it later this summer.

The silver lining with Ben out is that I've been able to whip around Cabot at breakneck speed. I just completed my 100th hole.

During my stay here and especially today during the hike, I've been touched by the people of the Inverness community. If you've been here, you know just how ingrained Cabot is with the community -- it's a testament to what Ben, Mike and Rod and team has done to convert this old coal mine into world class golf (with more to come!)

Ben is hiking for lunch programs and sports programs for the school in Inverness. It is a great cause. With Ben's support, I've decided to hike these "bonus" holes above 100 for the same cause. I'm good for $5/hole, and with your support would like to go to $10/hole. Please consider pledging your support with a special bonus pledge for just the holes above 100 today. I will match $1:1 up to $10/hole. It might be 55 holes, it might be 80, it might be 100. I don't know. But your support will fuel me on, I promise.

Please go to the following link and click one of the pledge thru me buttons. Type in Cabot in the Leave a Note field and I'll know it's for the bonus golf.

Thanks!

http://www.hundredholehike.com/golfers/jim-colton

Jim Colton

Re: Hundred Hole Hike - Cabot Links
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »
150. Thanks to those who supported the cause today.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back