News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

TEPaul

Re:Worms?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 02:14:45 PM »
How in the hell do you know golf course worms are hermaphoditic, RJ? You haven't been joining in on any of their orgies on soaked golf courses have you?

RJ_Daley

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 02:23:06 PM »
Tom, Just ROTgreenLMAO, trying to get Tony Muldoon interested in worms and antique tractors...  ::) ;D

Frankly, I think the only thing prettier than a worm on the green, mating with another worm, not knowing or caring what fits into where, is the vision of squid schools flashing their colorful headlights.  :P 8) :o ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:25:34 PM by RJ_Daley »
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 02:32:22 PM »
From Wikikedia's definition on worms:  A worm is an elongated, slender, soft-bodied invertebrate animal.

Tom Zeni - I've set you up - hit it out of the park   ;D

TEPaul

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 02:32:28 PM »
All the smiley faces aren't working, RJ. You're just really weird. I've known a lot of weird people in my life but until today I never ran across one with a hermaphroditic worm and squid headlight fetish.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 02:56:41 PM »
Tom stay tuned, I may even surprise you more someday...  :o ::) 8) :-\ :P
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back