News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tom Huckaby

Re:CP's 18th -- What Might Have Been ?
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 03:42:37 PM »
Tom, the reason they hate it because their round at Cypress is ending... ;D

Oh absolutely - and like everything else on this subject, that too has been stated before.

Oh well, such is this site.  It's pretty rare than a truly new Topic gets discussed.  Hell even your cheater line is on about it's 3rd-4th go round.  And I'm rooting for you to take the top prize.  Might have to check in there to help the cause.   ;D

John_Cullum

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 03:55:24 PM »
A suspension bridge to a remote tee is likely not a good idea unless you plan on mowing it with a billy goat
"We finally beat Medicare. "

Kalen Braley

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »
A suspension bridge to a remote tee is likely not a good idea unless you plan on mowing it with a billy goat

I don't see why your garden variety push mower down at Home Depot couldn't do the trick for the tee box..

John_Cullum

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2007, 04:09:11 PM »
Until you push it over the side
"We finally beat Medicare. "

Kalen Braley

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
Something like this would be ultrasweet for the new 18th tee.

Is that Barney on the moped?

Doug Siebert

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 01:06:10 AM »
Its a small tee, you could mow it with a fly mower light enough to carry over.  Hell, mow it with a weed whacker, I don't care, I just think that would be such a cool site for the teebox!

And why would it have to be a suspension bridge, if they did it today?  I can understand the thinking in the Depression, but today I would think CPC could afford to do a proper bridge if they decided to do this.

I'd certainly prefer something a bit more durable, that wouldn't swing wildly in strong winds.  Nevermind having it collapse when I'm walking on it, it'd be almost as bad to be in the last group out for the day when a storm was blowing in, and have the bridge collapse while I'm teeing off so I'd have to spend a dark and stormy night stuck out on that little island.  Think of how big of a tip my caddie would want for missing a night of drinking :)
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Jon Wiggett

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 02:43:53 AM »
Why have a bridge at all? They could go for a tunnel under the ocean with a lift up to the tee. ;D

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back