News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

ed_getka

Re:CBM/Raynor template holes
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 11:59:47 AM »
Wayne,
   Nice to see you posting here, I guess the twins are letting you get a little sleep. :) In the small world that is GCA I met Wayne in person for the first time when I was taking care of his newborn babies.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 12:00:29 PM by ed_getka »
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Wayne Wiggins, Jr.

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 12:37:24 PM »
Wayne,
   Nice to see you posting here, I guess the twins are letting you get a little sleep. :) In the small world that is GCA I met Wayne in person for the first time when I was taking care of his newborn babies.

Ed - not much sleeping happening here!  Sorry I missed you last weekend... were you at the reunion gig?  We totally spaced on it.  

Aaron Katz

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »
I've really enjoyed this thread.  It seems like it would be great fun for the architect to mix and match several template holes together.  From the descriptions, I'd almost call the 10th at Renaissance Golf Club a Leven, Punchbowl, and half-Alps (no cross bunker) combination.

If a modern architect used nothing but Raynor/C.B. template holes, would he be criticized as a plagiarist?  

Wayne Wiggins, Jr.

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 04:25:55 PM »
http://members.tripod.com/silverleaf_design/index.htm

Wayne, I've always found this old webpage useful to demonstrate with pictures and description, a pretty good explanation of the template holes.  Mr. Barker has not posted in many moon.

Use the "architecture" button on the left for the hole descriptions.

Wow, thanks for the link!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back