News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Golden

I have the first tee time of the day next Sunday and need at least 2, maybe 3.  Anyone interested?  As a walking senior this morning the greens fee was the pricely sum of ......$14.75.

I need to get photos of #18, probably as challenging a finishing hole as there could be.  446 yard par 4, sloping, fairly narrow fairway with an uphill approach shot to a deep, angled green that falls away from you.  What a terrific golf hole.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 04:10:37 PM by Mike Golden »

Mike Golden

Re: North Fulton, Sunday, March 30 @ 7:30 AM
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »
bump

Mike Golden

I need to know by Thursday if there are any takers otherwise I need to cancel out at least 2 spots.  It's the 1st tee time of the day.

Gary Daughters

hey mike.. i'm in
THE NEXT SEVEN:  Alfred E. Tupp Holmes Municipal Golf Course, Willi Plett's Sportspark and Driving Range, Peachtree, Par 56, Browns Mill, Cross Creek, Piedmont Driving Club

Mike Golden

Gary,

That's great, I'll see you Sunday-my number is 404-449-1267 if anything changes.

Mike

John Kavanaugh

Was the fee of $14.75 an Easter special?  I checked the clubs website and the fees seem substantially higher.

Mike Golden

Was the fee of $14.75 an Easter special?  I checked the clubs website and the fees seem substantially higher.

I have no clue but when the guy behind the counter told me it was $14.75 I was so surprised I just paid the money and walked out to the 1st tee.  I get the senior rate and all I can figure is that by walking I save money-the last time I played there on a weekend at 1PM it was twilight and it was $13.75.

Gary Daughters

Mike,

Thanks.  See you Sunday.

404-352-2984
THE NEXT SEVEN:  Alfred E. Tupp Holmes Municipal Golf Course, Willi Plett's Sportspark and Driving Range, Peachtree, Par 56, Browns Mill, Cross Creek, Piedmont Driving Club

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back