News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

George Pazin

T shirts take 2
« on: February 10, 2004, 11:14:39 AM »
I thought I'd bring this subject up again since we have a lot of newer posters.

A couple years ago I did some t shirts for the site to help raise money. I still have some left over, sizes M-XL. Later on I'll upload the graphic so you can see what they look like.

Ordering details are as follows:

Cost: $25 if you haven't previously contributed to the site, $20 if you have. I'm keeping $8 per t shirt to cover the cost of the shirt and the postage, the rest gets remitted to Ran. Checks are to be made payable to George Pazin, I can also accept credit cards. I can also add on any amount you wish to donate above the $20-25, so this would enable you to charge your donation, something many have requested in the past. I can even do a straight donation on a credit card, if that's what you prefer (I won't be offended if you don't want a t shirt :)).

Contact info:

Mailing address - George Pazin, 337 Rochester Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Phone number - (412) 369-7769

Email - g@sgscreenprinting.com  or  tshirts@nauticom.net

Feel free to email or message me with questions. Last go round I sold about 30 tees & raised almost $500 to help assist in a small way the incredibly generous hosts of this wonderful site.

I'm considering doing golf shirts similar to the ones I did for the New Mexico outing last year. They'd probably be closer to $40. Let me know if there is interest.

Don't worry about me abusing your contact info by calling you up to play your exclusive private club. I'm having knee reconstruction surgery next week & swing reconstruction surgery as soon as possible thereafter & am taking myself off the golf circuit for the foreseeable future. :)
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

THuckaby2

Re:T shirts take 2
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 11:17:43 AM »
George - you remain a good egg for doing this, and in Huckaby-speak there is no higher compliment.

Let me know if you do golf shirts again... I really like the one you gave us in NM, and I'd buy another for sure.

Any time you want on Santa Teresa you're my guest.  Heck of an exclusive place also, I'll have you know.   ;D ;D

ed_getka

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 01:17:55 PM »
George,
   Any chance of getting the GCA T-shirt with the printing on the back, or are you just trying to sell the old inventory?
   Good luck with recovery from surgery. You are in good company. Mike DeVries just had his ACL reconstructed last week.
   Be a good patient, and DON'T try to rush back too soon. Rehab takes time.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Brian Phillips

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 01:18:44 PM »
George,

I am with Tom, do you do any golf shirts?

and have you designed a different logo this year?.... ;D

Brian
Bunkers, if they be good bunkers, and bunkers of strong character, refuse to be disregarded, and insist on asserting themselves; they do not mind being avoided, but they decline to be ignored - John Low Concerning Golf

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2004, 01:27:41 PM »
George, are these the famous and highly collectible "Monterrey" versions?  If so, someone should jump on these...they are great shirts, really high quality cotton.  I wear mine a bunch.

PS, do you take Paypal?  Would take you about 2 minutes to get set up for it and it makes online commerce like this a breeze.
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

George Pazin

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2004, 01:44:59 PM »
This is the design (they are leftovers from before, with the "Monterrey" typo - thanks for rubbing salt into that still open wound :)) on a high quality white t shirt:

If I do a golf shirt, it will most likely be similar to the navy ones at the NM outing. It will have a small white image on the left chest & www.golfclubatlas.com on the left sleeve in white.

I'll look into the Paypal thing.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 01:54:26 PM by George Pazin »
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Brian Phillips

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2004, 01:50:21 PM »
George,

Why is Norway not on that T Shirt?

Brian
Bunkers, if they be good bunkers, and bunkers of strong character, refuse to be disregarded, and insist on asserting themselves; they do not mind being avoided, but they decline to be ignored - John Low Concerning Golf

George Pazin

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 04:41:32 PM »
Regarding the North Americ-centric nature of the shirt:

Ran wanted a classic older look since the site features classic design and classic design principles - hence, the look of the globe (originally I did a decidely more modern art version, which we thankfully discarded). Because doing only one side of a globe would obviously leave off parts of the world, I decided to take some artistic license and move things around a bit. I enlarged North America, Australia & GB & I since they feature prominently in the history and evolution of the game. Ran suggested enlarging Japan as well for the same reason. The decisions as the locales mentioned were mine solely, so any blame on feeling left out should be directed at me! :)

Were I to do the design again, I would certainly carve a little piece of Norway to add to the puzzle (and take out that little sliver of France! just kidding), as well as enlarging and highlighting Tasmania!

Ed -

Sorry, I don't have any printed on the back. If I set up the design or do another, I'll try to remember to do one that way.

Mark_Rowlinson

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 05:00:32 PM »
Count me in for a couple of golf shirts (not tee-shirts, can't wear them here) for the GCA Ryder Cup at Painswick - surely someone will bring a couple of shirts in their luggage.  If not, of course, I'll pay the postage.  Good on ya, as they (who?) say!

Mark.

George Pazin

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2004, 09:24:38 AM »
Bumping.

Moderate response thus far, most of you guys bought last time. I'll definitely be doing golf shirts, I'll try to post an image over the weekend.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back