News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ronald Montesano

Since the 2025 PGA Championship will be at Quail Hollow, the Truist is on the road for one year. Really on the road. Not overseas-on-the-road, but three-states-away-on-the-road, to the Philadelphia Cricket Club and its Wissahickon course.

PCC has hosted USGA events recently, but there's a big leap to hosting a PGA Tour event, and a Signature Event, to boot.

What are likely to be adjustments, impacts, allotments, and other things in motion at PCC, both leading up to, and during, the event?

Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

David_Tepper

Carl Johnson

Re: What's the tea on T? 2025 PGA Tour Truist at Philadelphia Cricket
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 12:16:05 PM »
OT response.  As a Truist shareholder (of long standing through the BB&T line), I'm wondering why in the heck they'd sponsor a national event, since they are just a regional bank (some would say super regional, I understand).  I am not a marketer, for sure.

Mike_Trenham

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2024, 07:02:38 PM »
OT response.  As a Truist shareholder (of long standing through the BB&T line), I'm wondering why in the heck they'd sponsor a national event, since they are just a regional bank (some would say super regional, I understand).  I am not a marketer, for sure.

Truist has a presence in Philadelphia’s very fragmented banking scene.
Proud member of a Doak 3.

mike_malone

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2024, 08:20:14 PM »
It will be back in Carolina.
AKA Mayday

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back