News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Matt_Cohn

Sharp Park/SF Public Golf Fundraiser and Auction
« on: October 26, 2023, 02:44:56 PM »

November 12 is the SF Public Golf Alliance's annual fundraiser, supporting efforts to save Alister Mackenzie's Sharp Park Golf Course. Here's the link to register or sponsor—and if anyone wants to play with me, send me a message!

There is also a BIG online auction ending November 8. Courses offering threesomes or foursomes include Camargo, Lake Merced, Meadow Club, MPCC, Creek Club, Olympic (Lake), The Preserve, Winged Foot, Baltusrol, Canterbury, Somerset Hills, The Golf Club, and others, along with several original Bo Links paintings and more.

(Note, the highest online bids are used as the starting point for a silent auction on-site on the 12th!)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 02:52:47 PM by Matt_Cohn »

Matt Schoolfield

Re: Sharp Park/SF Public Golf Fundraiser and Auction
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 08:24:54 PM »
Already scheduled to play, and maybe I'll see you there! I should be on a very early group (I believe I'll be in the same group as Richard Harris), but I'll be hanging out afterward. Hope to see everyone there!
GolfCourse.Wiki
Wigs on the Green
GCA Extension v2.0.1: Firefox/Chrome

David_Tepper

Re: Sharp Park/SF Public Golf Fundraiser and Auction
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 07:07:53 PM »
I wanted to bump this back up the flagpole in case anyone missed it the first time around. 

Tee times at some excellent courses are up for auction. See the list here: https://www.32auctions.com/MacKenzie2023

David_Tepper

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back