News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Kirk

Re: OT-Masters Predictions: Score & Winner
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2022, 01:07:22 AM »
Congratulations to Matthew Rose for winning the contest.  Honorable mention prize to Tim Leahy.

Tim Leahy

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2022, 04:07:29 AM »
Congratulations to Matthew Rose for winning the contest.  Honorable mention prize to Tim Leahy.
I only missed the winning score by 8 shots and 4 of those were putts on the 18th green. ::)
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

Matthew Rose

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2022, 04:35:27 AM »
Sometimes a blind squirrel finds a nut.

American-Australian. Trackman Course Guy. Fatalistic sports fan. Drummer. Bass player. Father. Cat lover.

jeffwarne

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2022, 08:41:28 AM »
I only missed the winning score by 8 shots and 4 of those were putts on the 18th green. ::)

I had a friend finished second in a very large lucrative pool that pays 2 places, the only one in the top 10 who didn't have Scheffler, who went from T-6 to second on those 4 putts on 18, which also won him the tie breaker of winning score.
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back