News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Schley

I heard about Fling Golf around xmas when I saw an article about it, but thought to myself if soccer golf hasn't taken root (which is popular worldwide), how is this going to make it?  I watched Shark Tank yesterday and they got a deal $300k for 25% of their business, which projects to bring in almost a million this year.
You only need 1 club to fling and putt. Seems innovative.

"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

John Kavanaugh

Have you considered a podcast?

Jeff Schley

Have you considered a podcast?

Do grouchy old men listen to podcasts too? ;D
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Tommy Williamsen

We tried it at the resort where I live and it was a dismal failure. I'm not sure if it is because of a marketing failure or if it just didn't attract folks.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Tony Ristola

I heard about Fling Golf around xmas when I saw an article about it, but thought to myself if soccer golf hasn't taken root (which is popular worldwide), how is this going to make it?  I watched Shark Tank yesterday and they got a deal $300k for 25% of their business, which projects to bring in almost a million this year.
You only need 1 club to fling and putt. Seems innovative.

Looks like something Tommy Bolt would have enjoyed in his prime.

Cal Seifert

The year is 2070... equipment has still not been reigned in or rolled back... Players walk up to the first at TPC _______ and whip their fling golf down the first fairway onto the green... The crowd roars!

John Kavanaugh

Just because it exists doesn't mean we have to know about it. All our lives are worse off today because of this thread.

I did a search and Grand Cypress in Orlando claims to rent these out. I'll drive for show and throw for dough if anyone wants a game.

Tyler Kearns

Looks like playing golf with a lacrosse stick.

Jim_Kennedy

Ranks right up there with elephant polo.
"I never beat a well man in my life" - Harry Vardon

Peter Flory

From what I've seen of it, having a lacrosse background would really help.  Those guys can get it out there 250+. 

David Wuthrich

Garland Bayley

Nonsense.

Kevin Kostner asks "Where is the orgasmic like pleasure in that?"
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back