News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Martin

Mound Golf Course-Miamisburg, Ohio
« on: May 16, 2021, 01:17:59 PM »
I couldn’t find anything in the search function and wonder if this nine holer is worth a play? It would be a second round after playing somewhere else in the morning. Alex “Nipper” Campbell is the architect of record. Thanks.

C. Sturges

Re: Mound Golf Course-Miamisburg, Ohio
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 02:26:30 PM »
Hello Tim,

I presume you are playing Moraine, I would recommend playing it a second time!   Have played both, one is special and the other is fine, but not special. 
Other option is to play 18 next door.  Not to sure of any other properties that have par 3’s next to each other.   

Have fun,
chris

Chris_Blakely

Re: Mound Golf Course-Miamisburg, Ohio
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 03:49:30 PM »
I couldn’t find anything in the search function and wonder if this nine holer is worth a play? It would be a second round after playing somewhere else in the morning. Alex “Nipper” Campbell is the architect of record. Thanks.

Absolutely worth a play.  Mound golf course has tremendous Campbell greens and IMO appears not much has changed.   I played it last year after playing Moraine and it was still as good as I remember it.  The course actually has some good elevation change around the clubhouse that yields some fun holes.  The holes furthest away from the clubhouse occupy the flat terrain.

Chris

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back