News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

PCCraig

2021 - 100 Holes for Birdies 4 Brains
« on: May 19, 2021, 09:52:25 AM »

My apologies for interrupting your scheduled architectural discussion to make a request for support for the 2021 version of the 100 hole golf marathon in support for Birdies 4 Brains.

B4B was started by a fellow WBYC member and supports individuals and families affected by brain injuries. More information can be found at b4bmn.org[/size][/color][/size]Last year I was overwhelmed by the support of my friends where from GCA. I pledged that if anyone donated more than $150 that I would return the favor with a round of golf as my guest at WBYC. That offer still stands!! With COVID making travel difficult last year I still owe plenty of rounds (including RoMo) but am planning out and looking forward to rounds with folks whom are coming through Minnesota in 2021.[/color]

[/size]Anyone would be willing to support me and the cause, it would be much appreciated. There is no amount too great, or too small.[/color][/size]You can click on the link below where you'll find my name in the drop down box:
100 Holes 2021 Donations - Birdies4Brains 2021 (b4bmn.org)Very many thanks in advance for your support.Pat Craig
[/color]
H.P.S.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back