News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ian Mackenzie

NEWS:
« on: April 01, 2021, 02:31:17 PM »
P
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:34:33 AM by Ian Mackenzie »

Tim Leahy

As usual all lies from comrade Trumpsky and family. :P 
However maybe TD can design a mini course at the Federal prison where dumb Donald will be residing for tax evasion and other misc. felonies.
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

Bill Crane

Great April Fools joke Ian !@!

Let us know when you are back in town so we can host you at SGC.

Bill

Tom_Doak

Please delete your Fake News tomorrow, thank you.  This site is searchable and I would hate for this to come up someday for someone who didn't realize it was an April 1 joke.

Ronald Montesano

I learned the lesson about April Fools jokes in the era of Fake News the hard way. I resisted a number of jokes for my site this year, because it comes back to haunt people now, worse than ever. Whether it is deep-fake videos or photoshopped images, too much can be passed off as real when it is not, including words.

Here is my guidepost for April Fools submissions: https://www.si.com/mlb/2014/10/15/curious-case-sidd-finch

Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

V. Kmetz

I learned the lesson about April Fools jokes in the era of Fake News the hard way. I resisted a number of jokes for my site this year, because it comes back to haunt people now, worse than ever. Whether it is deep-fake videos or photoshopped images, too much can be passed off as real when it is not, including words.

Here is my guidepost for April Fools submissions: https://www.si.com/mlb/2014/10/15/curious-case-sidd-finch

I can remember that story clear as day in my senior year of high school, when it seemed a third of the male population got SI. It got everybody, but it really got the Mets fans; they were pissed when it was revealed as an AF gag. These were their young Strawberry Gooden years and the thought that Sidd Finch was brewing was having them count championships into the millennium.
"The tee shot must first be hit straight and long between a vast bunker on the left which whispers 'slice' in the player's ear, and a wilderness on the right which induces a hurried hook." -

Ian Mackenzie

Please delete your Fake News tomorrow, thank you.  This site is searchable and I would hate for this to come up someday for someone who didn't realize it was an April 1 joke.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:35:10 AM by Ian Mackenzie »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back