News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Pete_Pittock

The seventh volume from Paul Daley will be available shortly thru Full Swing Publishing. The book sells for $AU85 and shipping to the US would be another $AU55.  When I last checked that was $US96.  Have not been able to find anything on the internet, but Paul can be contacted at     fswing@bigpond.net.au     for further details. 
If anyone can provide a link to where the book can be purchased, please publish.

I have enjoyed the series of short custom written articles. The cover photo art is Yangtze Dunes at Lanhai International, Shanghai, a OCCM project.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:06:34 PM by Pete_Pittock »

Chris Mavros

Re: Volume 7 Golf Architecture A Worldwide Perspective - Paul Daley
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 09:30:21 PM »
I'm especially excited since the book includes one of my photos.  Really grateful for Derek Duncan reaching out about it and can't wait to get a copy to read his stuff and those of others.  His perspective on GCA has been endlessly insightful.  Like the World Atlas of Golf, this series is something I like reading over and over again.

CJames

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 11:11:14 PM »
Maybe it’s just because Paul took a little down time between Vol. VI and Vol. VII, but I am really enjoying his new book.  It seems particularly strong.  Paul is one of the game’s real gentlemen, and he’s clearly one of the world’s leading chroniclers of golf architecture. 

Ally Mcintosh

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 05:10:00 AM »
I'm especially excited since the book includes one of my photos.  Really grateful for Derek Duncan reaching out about it and can't wait to get a copy to read his stuff and those of others.  His perspective on GCA has been endlessly insightful.  Like the World Atlas of Golf, this series is something I like reading over and over again.

Derek's essay is excellent.

Tyler Kearns

Re: Volume VII Golf Architecture A Worldwide Perspective - Paul Daley
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 09:55:31 PM »
Another excellent edition put together by Paul Daley.  I would encourage members of this discussion group to go out and pick up a copy of any or all of the 7 editions - Paul has done a lot of hard work to shed light on the world of golf architecture in all its minute details, let's reward ourselves and him at the same time!!

Tyler

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 07:57:33 PM »

If you want a copy contact Paul via   fswing@bigpond.net.au   

Had a good chat with Paul at RACV Healesville earlier this month. Looking well as usual and also busy with other books in queue.  Can't find any link to buy the book online. With jetlag finally over I am starting to read 2-3 essays a day.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:02:23 PM by Pete_Pittock »

Tim_Weiman

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 10:52:07 PM »

The seventh volume from Paul Daley will be available shortly thru Full Swing Publishing. The book sells for $AU85 and shipping to the US would be another $AU55.  When I last checked that was $US96.  Have not been able to find anything on the internet, but Paul can be contacted at     fswing@bigpond.net.au     for further details. 
If anyone can provide a link to where the book can be purchased, please publish.

I have enjoyed the series of short custom written articles. The cover photo art is Yangtze Dunes at Lanhai International, Shanghai, a OCCM project.
Pete,

Thanks very much for bringing this news to our attention. As C James said above, Paul is truly one of golf’s true gentlemen.
Tim Weiman

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back