News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Chris DeNigris

Bedford Springs, PA- Monday, 30 Dec
« on: December 29, 2019, 03:51:07 PM »
In case anyone's interested on the spur of the moment- I'm heading out to this Ross/Tilly gem (best public in PA) tomorrow for an impromptu round or two. Been meaning to get there for several years and the weather's going to be decent for Dec (a little light am moisture but warm), the rate is good ($69) and the tee sheet is empty. I'm in the Carlisle area if anyone wants to venture out and might want to share a ride on the pike. PM if interested. Happy New Year to all!  Chris

David Harshbarger

Re: Bedford Springs, PA- Monday, 30 Dec
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 06:41:47 PM »
What time?
The trouble with modern equipment and distance—and I don't see anyone pointing this out—is that it robs from the player's experience. - Mickey Wright

Erik J. Barzeski

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 06:42:12 PM »
If it was a little closer… Love Bedford Springs. Grandmother used to live there, mom grew up there, and I played the Springs before and after the renovation. My uncle was part of the ownership group for a little while.
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas
Author, Lowest Score Wins, Instructor/Coach, and Lifetime Student of the Game.

I generally ignore Rob, Tim, Garland, and Chris.

David Harshbarger

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 06:44:52 PM »
Should have looked at a map first.   That's a haul and a half - almost like Barnbougle Dunes!  ;D

Have fun!
The trouble with modern equipment and distance—and I don't see anyone pointing this out—is that it robs from the player's experience. - Mickey Wright

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back