News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Buck Wolter

Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

Buck Wolter

Re: Feed the Ball - Jeff Brauer
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 08:24:07 PM »
Listened to about half today —well worth the time
Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

Jeff_Brauer

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 09:00:44 PM »
I've already gotten a few emails voicing dissent with a few of my opinions. :D
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Thomas Dai

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 03:14:20 PM »
Plenty here to listen to and ponder. Well done Jeff for participating.
Atb

Bernie Bell

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 12:17:51 PM »
Agreed.  Interesting two-way discussion about misconceptions regarding the "Dark Ages."  And the relative values of "pleasant" and "exciting."  Among other wide-ranging topics.

Jeff_Mingay

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 10:03:01 AM »
I've had the good fortunate to spend some time talking architecture and touring courses with Jeff Brauer on a few occasions. In fact, I think I might have been with him on the visit to Franklin Hills he mentions on the podcast. Derek's and Jeff's conversation is another great addition to the Feed the Ball library/archive. I enjoyed hearing more about Jeff's methodology, and some history associated with his mentors, Dick Nugent and Ken Killian.

Every once in a while, it's nice to hear from guys in the business who aren't from the Pete Dye side of the tree  ;)
jeffmingay.com

Jeff_Brauer

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 06:15:30 PM »
Jeff,

I remember our Ross tour fondly. Don't get to the area much anymore with so little of my family still  there.  Did tour Rackham last time I was there - finally - we discussed touring it so many years ago.
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 12:33:25 PM »

A BBQ dinner along with copious amounts of adult beverage can help with this problem!!! ;-)
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

V_Halyard

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 02:43:19 PM »
Probably some of this...:
"you are absolutely wrong and I will prove my point as soon as I actually listen to it..."  :)
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back