News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Charles Lund

Re: 2019 Midwest Mashie-Sept 14/15 2019 P.D. - Wait List Closed
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2019, 01:44:22 PM »

I emailed Vaughn back in November when I saw my name was on the list.  I did not hear back from him.  Can you confirm I am still on the list?

That would help in booking plane tickets, given that the airline I would fly is now offering some good fares.

Charles Lund
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:19:18 PM by Charles Lund »

Jud_T

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2019, 08:04:13 AM »
Like to stay on site Fri/Sat if possible.  I’d play 36 Saturday, but may want a cart for the afternoon round.  Thanks again!
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Ryan Hillenbrand

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2019, 09:48:01 AM »
Just to clarify - this is an all inclusive deal as it relates to lodging. If your name is in the 28 spots its assumed you're staying on site and not going elsewhere for lodging. If that's not what you had in mind then we'll have to move you to the wait list. In order to pull this together I had to commit to reserving room nights. Not sure you'd want to stay anywhere else than here anyway.

Vaughn said he is supposed to have sign up emails and deposit info out this week.

Charles Lund

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2019, 01:10:11 AM »
Thanks for the backchannel communication.

I bought a plane ticket today.  Alaska was running good fares between Seattle and Kansas City and between San Diego and Kansas City.  Knowing I was on the list helped with making the commitment.

I will stay on site and would pay the upcharge for my own room.  Please put me in the lottery for the single room.

Charles Lund

V_Halyard

Re: 2019 Midwest Mashie-Sept 14/15 2019 P.D. - Updated 27 April 2019
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2019, 06:30:23 PM »
2019 Mashie PM and planning info is on the way. See update at top of Thread

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,66517.msg1588336.html#msg1588336

"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Ryan Hillenbrand

« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2019, 03:40:05 PM »
I've had a few requests to use Venmo to make payments. I just set up an account under my email - rhillenbrand6@gmail.com.

Still working on entering the 21st century...……..

V_Halyard

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2019, 12:20:55 PM »
I've had a few requests to use Venmo to make payments. I just set up an account under my email - rhillenbrand6@gmail.com.

Still working on entering the 21st century...……..

List has been updated atop the thread
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,66517.0.html

"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

V_Halyard

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:58:56 PM by V_Halyard »

V_Halyard

May 20 update atop this thread.
Jason L please contact me.  Thx
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,66517.0.html

V_Halyard

Important Waitlist update atop this thread.
Jason L and those on the waitlist who have not responded contact me asap
Thx
see:    http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,66517.0.html

Ryan Hillenbrand

Looking forward to seeing you all out there. Played last weekend and after all the rain we've had in the Midwest I was amazed at how fast the course drained and firmed up.

Hopefully we don't have the 40 mph winds though. Should be a great event.

Mike Treitler

Is it still possible to be added to the waitlist for this?   Where do I find more details as well.  I would almost certainly be IN.

Thanks!

Mike

Ryan Hillenbrand

Hello All,

Thought it was time for an update. Vaughn should be sending out the next wave of deposit requests soon. The requested amount will be $150. At that point any cancellations will be non refundable and should you find a replacement the reimbursement of fees will be done personally. For those still committed you can go ahead and send the payment to me if you want before waiting for Vaughn.

If you paid via Pay Pal last time and didn't gross up your credit card transaction, I was shorted $6.50 on the initial $200. This time please gross it up and add an additional $6.50 to cover the shortfall or you last deposit.

In other exciting news - Prairie Dunes has offered a foursome to be donated in honor of the Mashie, which we will auction off to support Don Mahaffey's charity, Greenscape Methods. This is for an unaccompanied foursome that can be used within one year from the date of the Mashie, and a $1200 value.

I'd like to offer this up to anyone who is interested, not just Mashie participants. Since I don't have nor care to learn any fancy auction website capabilities, how about you DM me your "bid" and get this going. We'll finalize it on the banquet night of the Mashie, so any non-participants may want to give me a reserve price and I'll keep track of it on auction night.

Also, if you're the winning bidder I can try to be there if you'd like to arrange lodging for your stay. Hopefully we can raise a little money and help the scholarship fund to honor Mr. Stanger's memory.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:53:41 AM by Ryan Hillenbrand »

Jud_T

Can we please update the confirmed list?  Some of us have sent in money and would like to know if we are confirmed before booking plane fare etc.  Thanks.
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Criss Titschinger

If anyone wants to play some Mashie-adjacent golf, I plan to hit up Jeff Brauer's Sand Creek Station on the Friday before the event. Jason Thurman and I are working on something for Thursday afternoon in Wichita. If I can add others to that, I'll post it here. Should know a couple weeks out from then.

Ryan Hillenbrand

« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2019, 11:11:32 AM »
Saturday Morning
8:30-9:30
Saturday Afternoon
1:40-2:40

Sunday
8:30-9:30

Its almost here! Bumping this so participants can see the tee time range. Official Mashie rounds are the morning rounds. Saturday afternoon is just leisurely golf.

Safe travels gentlemen

PCCraig

Re: 2019 Midwest Mashie-Sept 14-15 P.D. |21May 2019 - Waitlist is on the Clock
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2019, 12:11:49 PM »
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
H.P.S.

Criss Titschinger

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2019, 11:53:38 PM »
We got stormed out in Wichita today, but Newton was fine, so Thurman and I played Sand Creek Station today. We have cancelled tomorrow morning's tee time for any one that planned on joining us then.

BHoover

« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2019, 08:45:00 AM »
Good luck to all participating and enjoy Prairie Dunes.

Hopefully no one will need to leave after being soundly beaten after 9 holes under the excuse of having to work (let’s call it “getting Winick’d”).

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back