News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Schley

Re: Cedar Rapids Country Club - Wow!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2019, 10:24:02 AM »
Wanted to give CRCC a big 👍 for the work done there.  Vaughn came down to host us on a very wet and soggy day.  Very open and visually stunning layout and my favorite part was much was down in house and for less than 800k total!  We need more renovations like this as you don't need to back up a Brink's truck to get a classic gem to shine.  I hope the crowd visitng this week also gives their view for CRCC some of which I know are on this site.  BTW had three straight birdie putts on 15-17 inside 8 feet.  Yes I only converted one but I have low expectations.😉
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Buck Wolter

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2019, 01:59:30 PM »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 02:37:50 PM by Buck Wolter »
Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

V_Halyard

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2019, 10:31:04 AM »
Wanted to give CRCC a big 👍 for the work done there.  Vaughn came down to host us on a very wet and soggy day.  Very open and visually stunning layout and my favorite part was much was down in house and for less than 800k total!  We need more renovations like this as you don't need to back up a Brink's truck to get a classic gem to shine.  I hope the crowd visitng this week also gives their view for CRCC some of which I know are on this site.  BTW had three straight birdie putts on 15-17 inside 8 feet.  Yes I only converted one but I have low expectations.😉
It was a blast. Thanks for stopping by on the way back around the world!
In your defense, greens were tined and wet. Those would have gone in for certain.
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back