News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Young

Re: State Golf Association is confused
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2019, 07:05:38 AM »
ITS THE IDEA OF NOT TAKING CARE OF THE MEMBERS THAT IRRITATES ME...BUT THANKS FOR THE LUCK THING
I simply don't see how taking out-of-state advertising is "not taking care of the members." Are they barred from purchasing the advertising themselves?
Erik,If you are supposed to be an association to help your member clubs increase play then selling ads to out of state play via a magazine using the list of members at the clubs that are memebrs of the association makes no good business sense for the member clubs. 
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

Mike_Young

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 07:07:54 AM »

Q1. Are state associations for=profit organizations?The one I'm speaking of is non-profit but the magazine company that uses it's database and provides the magazine is not.
Q2. How much revenue do the state associations gain from these ads?I would assume none...
Q3. Does this revenue stream go to reducing the fees charged to clubs and members?  no

Tim Gavrich

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2019, 02:10:55 PM »
Mike--

Would you be okay with the presence of ads by nearby-but-not-in-state courses/clubs/resorts if those programs came about only after the magazine's ad sales department had exhausted its options in-state? Or should they just take less ad revenue than they otherwise could generate out of complete obedience of state borders?

Is it really the GSGA's duty to refuse ad dollars from, say, Hilton Head, just because it's juuuuust over the border into SC? What about the fact that if you're flying to have a golf vacation in HHI, you're more than likely flying into an airport that is in Georgia?

What about smaller states, like Connecticut? You're really supporting letting the small size of the state force them to limit the content - both editorial and promotional - they aim to give their readers? Seems pretty arbitrary...
Senior Writer, GolfPass

Mike_Young

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2019, 02:30:36 PM »
Mike--

Would you be okay with the presence of ads by nearby-but-not-in-state courses/clubs/resorts if those programs came about only after the magazine's ad sales department had exhausted its options in-state? Or should they just take less ad revenue than they otherwise could generate out of complete obedience of state borders?

Is it really the GSGA's duty to refuse ad dollars from, say, Hilton Head, just because it's juuuuust over the border into SC? What about the fact that if you're flying to have a golf vacation in HHI, you're more than likely flying into an airport that is in Georgia?

What about smaller states, like Connecticut? You're really supporting letting the small size of the state force them to limit the content - both editorial and promotional - they aim to give their readers? Seems pretty arbitrary...
Tim,These ad dollars go to the publisher not the state golf association.  So if they can't be in concert with the state courses then don't sell the ads...have a smaller magazine...I'm just saying the tail is wagging the dog..

Erik J. Barzeski

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2019, 07:08:27 PM »
Tim,These ad dollars go to the publisher not the state golf association.  So if they can't be in concert with the state courses then don't sell the ads...have a smaller magazine...I'm just saying the tail is wagging the dog..
I think the magazine is a lot like designing drugs: the first pill costs $10M, and then every pill after that costs $0.15. In magazines, the first few pages plus a cover (printing, mailing, etc.) costs the majority of the money, then the additional pages are a penny apiece or something.

What is the state GA getting out of the "magazine" at all, then, if they get no profits from it?
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas
Author, Lowest Score Wins, Instructor/Coach, and Lifetime Student of the Game.

I generally ignore Rob, Tim, Garland, and Chris.

Mike_Young

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2019, 09:20:15 PM »
I think the magazine is a lot like designing drugs: the first pill costs $10M, and then every pill after that costs $0.15. In magazines, the first few pages plus a cover (printing, mailing, etc.) costs the majority of the money, then the additional pages are a penny apiece or something.

What is the state GA getting out of the "magazine" at all, then, if they get no profits from it?
My wife at one time published the State Superintendents magazine.  All they wanted was for her to mail it to the memebrs and help with content.  She got all of the ad revenues and paid all of the cost.  I am assuming that is the model for most trade type magazines including state golf associations.  For the publisher the association is just a reason to publish another magazine...

Erik J. Barzeski

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2019, 09:51:41 PM »
I wouldn’t assume.
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas

Kalen Braley

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »
Mike,

I'm not really understanding the dilemma here. 

If its a service worth paying for, regardless of what you may be looking for in return, (financial benefit, advertising, connections, tourneys, etc)...then pay for it.

If it is not, then don't....
WE AGREE BUT IT MAKES YOU OUT AS THE BAD GUY WHEN YOU DON'T TRY AND SUPPORT THE ASSOCIATION...

Mike,

Then write them a check each year for whatever amount you feel is supporting them.  But if a service is "bad", in a free market system it shouldn't be artificially kept afloat right?

Chris Cupit

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2019, 01:07:05 PM »
Mike,

I know we have spoken at length about some of this and I must say that I think some of your points and comments of some others are simply wrong.  I will post in detail shortly but this is very unfair to the GSGA.

This statement alone is just flat out untrue:

Quote from: Mike_Young on June 02, 2019, 05:12:51 PM[size=0px]IN GEORGIA IT IS 1200 BUCKS PER YEAR FOR A CLUB TO BE A MEMEBR AND THEY GET 50 HANDICAPS TO SELL BUT SO MANY PLACES DON'T HAVE 50 MEMBERS WHO WANT A HANDICAP...WE MIGHT COLLECT HALF OF THAT FEE...AT THE END OF THE DAY I SEEN OTHING THE STATE ASSOC OFFERS TO MOST CLUBS...[/font][/size]

Chris Cupit
Past President, GSGA
Golf Course Owner/Operator

Jay Revell

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2019, 03:20:19 PM »
I'm much more offended by the fact that my state association, the FSGA, has banned walking from all of their competitions...taking a cart is mandatory in all FSGA qualifiers and championships. They have a long list of excuses for this policy, but to me such a stance is ludicrous.

Anyone else fighting something like that?

Erik J. Barzeski

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2019, 06:01:35 PM »
I'm much more offended by the fact that my state association, the FSGA, has banned walking from all of their competitions...taking a cart is mandatory in all FSGA qualifiers and championships. They have a long list of excuses for this policy, but to me such a stance is ludicrous.
Wow. :(
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas

Chad Anderson (Tennessee)

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2019, 12:15:38 PM »
This is an interesting topic.  As someone who receives multiple (10 or so) regional golf association publications, I am also intrigued by what other states are doing.  There are many golf associations doing great work with their print publications.

In Tennessee, we are trying to figure out a way to take ours from digital to print.  The cost is insane, but we have many of our members who ask for copies.  I think it would be great to walk in to the Men's or Women's Locker Room or the 19th hole and see copies of the magazine available for reading. 

I hope we can get there in the near future.
Chad Anderson
Executive Director
Tennessee Golf Association
@tngolf

Eric Smith

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2019, 02:31:33 AM »
I agree with Chad, it is an interesting topic.

Mike,

Have you shared these concerns with your state golf association? If so, any response?

Chris Cupit

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2019, 02:18:07 PM »
Mike, 

We have spoken often and I recognize that no matter how much I try and explain things to you, I just can’t convince you that I am right and you are wrong.  I am totally kidding about that of course, but I do think you are painting an unfair picture of the GSGA and as I mentioned above, the way you described how the GSGA charges clubs is 100% inaccurate.

For others, I come at this as the owner of a small, private golf club in Georgia owned and operated by my family for 46 years now.  I have volunteered with the GSGA for a long time and served as its President in 2009-2010.  I still volunteer on the Yates Scholarship Committee and some other committees when asked.  Like many, before getting involved I had some preconceived notions of my state golf association.  I assumed it was run by a bunch of out of touch, rich, private club guys with no clue as to what the “real, rank and file” clubs face.

While that may have been the case at one time, the reality is that in the last decade successful golf associations have reacted to a new “normal” in the golf world.  No one would cite associations as early adapters necessarily, but they have changed for sure and I am proud that I have been able to see that continuing transformation. 

First let me say that the elite, private clubs like Atlanta Athletic, Capital City, Cherokee…deserve admiration and not scorn.  These big clubs have been the backbone of the state golf association for decades and without their support the GSGA would still be a volunteer group with a staff of three running 2-3 championships.  Frankly, I was one of the few Presidents not from one of the “fancy” clubs.  Since my tenure I was followed by great leadership that included a President from a public facility, two from “less than elite clubs” (though great clubs for sure), and our current President and first female President who happens to be from my club 😊.  We still have a leadership largely from private clubs, and yes, many on the board have the time and resources to contribute, but one of the fundamental shifts the GSGA recognized and that I constantly harped on was this:

About 2/3 of all GSGA members come from 1/3 of the total golf clubs that are GSGA members.  Golf is changing and while traditionally the clubs were seen as the “members”, as golfers shift away from private clubs the GSGA must recognize these facts:  1.  Most golfers in Georgia are not members of private clubs 2.  Those non-private golfers must be approached as individuals with membership benefits tailored to their needs 3.  2/3 of the dues revenue still comes from private clubs and their members and we cannot alienate that “base” 4.  A successful association will expand its reach with offerings for public golfers without alienating its traditional base.  5. This transition may be tricky and there may be missteps but if all clubs understand the goals and mission of the GSGA, and that is communicated well, the GSGA will be OK.  6.  As far as membership goes, at the private club level, the “member” is still geared to the club itself and for the public golfer, that “member” is geared more to the individual.

So it is with this background that I want to take this opportunity to respond to some of the comments made by Mike, which are not just inaccurate but may also be misleading to some not really familiar with the GSGA, its purpose and mission.

The GSGA was founded in 1916 and operates as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. It exists to serve the game, both golfers and facilities, and not one over the other as both are equally important. They do this in many ways, but to name a few:

-        Conduct over 20 championships for men and women of all ages. They have added five new championships in the last two years: Mixed Team, Inter-club Matches, Boys and Girls Junior Match Play and a Tournament of Champions which is an event that allows the Men’s and Women’s Club Champions from the member clubs to come together and compete against each other. They have other competitions on the drawing board with the goal of providing competitions for a broader section of the membership base. 
-        Organize casual play days which introduce GSGA members to many of the wonderful golf courses across the state.  The 2019 schedule can be viewed here and unlike the comments from one other person on the forum, the courses are mostly private clubs and include courses that host many of the biggest Championships including the State Amateur.  GSGA members have been thrilled to have the opportunity to play some of the best courses from across the state and I hope you will take a moment to view the schedule: https://www.gsga.org/competitions/calendar/Member%20Play%20Days/2019/ 
-        Administer the USGA Handicap System for approximately 75,000 golfers and the USGA Course Rating System for close to 350 facilities across the state.   
-        Through the Junior Tour, they conduct close to 100 junior golf competitions and skills challenges for boys and girls ages 5-18 of all skill levels.   
-        In 2017, they launched Youth on Course in Georgia. This is a program whereby any junior golfer can play golf for $5 while the GSGA subsidizes the rest of that junior’s greens fee. They currently have over 40 member clubs supporting this effort to provide affordable access to the game.

-          Mike, I think your club is participating in this program which means that the GSGA can cut your facility a subsidy check while you help introduce kids to the game.  A perfect “win-win” and a conscious effort by the GSGA to engage public courses, often felt left out, by being able to “cut them a check” for programs like this. 

-        Through their Adaptive Golf Program, the GSGA provides specialized golf equipment and instruction to individuals with physical, cognitive and sensory impairments. Programming takes place at almost 50 different locations. All this equipment and instruction is provided to participants at no charge. I remember sitting down at lunch with Mr. Nalley and our then ED, Matt Williams, when Mr. Nalley pledged $250,000 to support this program.  So, the initial funding was private funds, discovered by the GSGA for this incredible program.  Mike, you know my dad was a quadriplegic the last 17 years of his life.  I have heard many dismiss this service and all I can say is they just don’t get it.  To be able to give wheelchair bound folks a chance to enjoy golf with equipment and instruction as well as others with other handicaps, well, it is a great thing.

-        Produce Golf Georgia magazine to promote activities and events, as well as those associated with member clubs, and allied associations that the GSGA works alongside to support the game.   
-        Through the GSGA Foundation, a separate 501(c)(3), they offer two scholarship programs. One program provides college scholarships to employees and dependents of employees at any member club while the other provides scholarships to aspiring golf course superintendents. To date the GSGA Foundation has provided over $3 million in scholarships including over $350,000 for the 2018-2019 school year alone. These scholarship funds are provided from private donations received through the Foundation.

I am sure I left off many items but those are just a few things the GSGA does.

Regarding the fees the GSGA charges its member clubs, the GSGA does not charge a fee to its member clubs. Instead, clubs are billed based on how many individuals they have enrolled as members of the GSGA on their club roster. Clubs collect these membership fees from golfers at their facility, but noadditional “member club fee” is ever charged to member clubs. In addition to providing college scholarships to employees of member clubs, and their dependents, as noted above, the GSGA also provides course measuring and course rating services, as well as a full suite of technology products to manage club competitions and administer the USGA Handicap System. All these benefits are provided at no additional cost to member clubs. Due to these benefits being provided to clubs at no charge, they do institute a membership minimum which is $500 (not $1,200) annually, as there are costs on their end related to providing the ongoing support of these services.  Most clubs charge around $40 for their GSGA service to their individual members meaning with just 12-13 individuals, the minimum is met, and the club enjoys all the benefits of a club with 500 or more individual members.

It is also important to note that a club’s membership is optional, never required, and can be dropped at any time. This is one of the reasons why the GSGA continues to strive to improve existing services while also exploring additional benefits that can be delivered in the future.

Mike has also insinuated that the GSGA raised $23 million to fund a renovation project at Bobby Jones Golf Course, a daily-fee facility near downtown Atlanta. This is not true.  The GSGA is not, and has never been, involved in any fundraising efforts associated with this project. The Bobby Jones Golf Course Foundation is a separate nonprofit and has been solely responsible for all fundraising and oversight of the entire project. That said, as part of this project, the GSGA along with other allied golf associations in the state, were offered the opportunity to have office space inside Murray Golf House to bring all these golf associations together under one roof to provide for better communication and collaboration so that the game can be better served.

This concept has been instituted in numerous states across the country and it has been widely successful. Our current ED, Matt Vanderpool, saw this model while at another golf association and has been invaluable in making sure that the best aspects of that type of arrangement are brought to Georgia.  Where improvements to that model could be made, I am sure they will be in no small measure thanks to his expertise.

Now on to one of Mike’s main arguments which is the promotion of golf facilities and resorts outside of Georgia. Let’s take a moment to break down the most recent May/June 2019 issue:

-        44 total pages including cover
-        9 (full page equivalents) pages included advertisements from facilities outside Georgia
-        6 (full page equivalents) pages included advertisements from GSGA member clubs
-        1 page included and advertisement from a non-golf entity
-        28 pages (rest of issue) included editorial on topics such as the following, all of which either mention one or more GSGA member clubs:
o   Cover Feature on GSGA Adaptive Golf Program
o   Profile on one of the member clubs (included in each issue)
o   Impact of new Rules of Golf changes to date including that the GSGA provided numerous complimentary Rules Workshops at member clubs over the last several months (educated over 3,000+ people that were in attendance).  My club was one that had Richard Adams come and do a great Rules presentation to about 75.
o   Listing of Holes-In-One and other Unique Feats accomplished by GSGA members
o   Promotion of Member Play Days
o   Recognition of the recent Georgia PGA Awards Banquet highlighting many of the great PGA professionals here in Georgia
o   Other highlights from other GSGA programs, activities and events as well as those at many of the member clubs

This issue of the magazine is available on the website (www.gsga.org) if anyone would like to check my math and make sure I am giving an accurate account of the contents in this issue. Here is the direct link:  https://www.gsga.org/membership/golf-georgia-magazine/

A few additional points I would like to make on this topic. Any GSGA member club that would like to advertise in Golf Georgia is provided with a 40% discount. I know this because I have advertised in the past and recently bought space congratulating Belinda Marsh on being our first female GSGA President.  Frankly, I had forgotten about the discount and was pleasantly surprised.

I am sure the GSGA would love to encourage more of the member clubs to advertise in the publication because (at least while I was still on the board) the members consistently ranked it as one of the top benefits provided to them. (Remember the outcry when Golf Journal ceased!?)  While I do not know this for sure, I am willing to bet that the GSGA  has never turned down a member club that wanted to advertise with them.

As I understand it, it is common practice across the country to allow advertisements from golf facilities outside of Georgia. I did reach out to the GSGA and they provided a little background that may also be relevant:

“In our most recent survey of our membership, 57% of those that responded (approximately 5% of our membership) said they play more than 50 rounds of golf annually. Furthermore, 79% of those that responded said they take at least one golf vacation annually and that they go with 5 or more people when they travel. So, we have a membership made up of avid golfers that like to travel with friends and family and play golf while they travel. We do think it is wrong that some of our country’s top golf destinations can purchase advertising and get in front of our membership.  When our members travel out of state to play golf, which we know they do, we want to support those destinations that support their home state’s golf association and provide some of the funding necessary to continue to publish Golf Georgia and provide for the additional benefits and services mentioned here.”

“Again, the GSGA exists to serve the game in Georgia and provide benefits and services to golfers and facilities. Our state is blessed to have wonderful facilities that partner with the GSGA to help promote the game and in turn, the GSGA continues to identify ways to support them by holding meetings, seminars, competitions and other events at their clubs. In 2018 alone, the GSGA spent $490,796.08 for these types of activities held at 99 (almost a third) of our member clubs. This will continue to grow, and we add new competitions, new player development programs, and continue to expand our current activities.” (The above paragraph is also from the GSGA).

The GSGA has been around for over 100 years and I am proud to be a small part of volunteers that supports the association, staff, other volunteers, members and clubs, all of whom help make the GSGA one of the premier state associations in the country.  Sorry for the lengthy post but I felt I needed to respond to some of the misinformation  and  comments offered on this thread.

While the title of this discussion thread suggests the GSGA is confused (I know it said state golf associations, but we know Mike is upset with his home state) I beg to disagree.  While there is always room to improve and large organizations can be the toughest to respond nimbly, the GSGA has terrific leadership and is certainly headed in the right direction.

You have my number Mike
 :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 02:23:49 PM by Chris Cupit »

Chris Cupit

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2019, 03:27:43 PM »

David_Tepper

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2019, 05:39:09 PM »
Chris C. -

Thank you for your informative, factual and comprehensive post. And thank you for your service to the game.

DT

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:48:47 PM by David_Tepper »

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2019, 05:53:50 PM »
Chris C. -

Thank you for your informative and comprehensive post. And thank you for your service to the game.

DT

Chris,

That was a great post. My son and I recently had a "Beat the Secretary" day of golf against the Secretary of of Maine Golf Association at Enniscrone GC (Ireland), and it was a great day !! I love Mike, I share many of his views, and I appreciate that you put BOTH of us in our place.  :)
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us."

Dr. Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

Mike_Young

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2019, 07:33:06 PM »
Chris,Now you got Sweeney thinking you put me in my place. ;D
OK...just saw your posts.  Obvious it was a rained out weekend...
You are right I was wrong on some things.
I do pay a $500 fee for my club to belong...it used to be $1200

- I just checked and all we are charged now is $500 minimum and we barely have enough guys wanting a handicap to cover such.
- True, the Bobby Jones reverse thing is a separate charity but much of it's basis began within GSGA..
---------The last two presidents have said they wanted to come spend a day and discuss public golf in small towns across the state etc...never heard another word from either..
I like smaller type associations if they are needed at all.  I think GSGA is too big for what it offers.
Most of the members I see don't actually know the difference between GSGA and PGA.
I don't see where an association can be for clubs and members since clubs want something entirely different than members.  That's fine but just pick one and go that way.  If that way is for members and not clubs then take "out of state "ads.

I have a few friends who were past presidents of GSGA and while they are not as obnoxious as I am I am confident they share much of my view.
There will be a day when some form of GolfNow type format will rule the handicap etc for the millenials etc..
Wish I had more time to write but for now I hope you know I respect your views but just don't see golf in our state as you do.  I pay my $500 bucks so that it can be said I support the GSGA but I really don't see much offered other than a course rating here and there.  I know, I know there is more but it doesn't change my bottom line.  I think that one day there will be a separate group for rural vs. larger area courses in a state the size of ours.
My bet is that in closed door meetings these types of associations spend much time deciding if they can justify all of the positions they have created and how to continue with such.  I know as many or more within the association that see it my way including some PGA pros that have been heavily involved.   Just look at the PGA...29,000 members and suposedly less than 6000 of the course in USA have a class A pro....

Stay dry...

Chris Cupit

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2019, 09:32:22 PM »
I can't speak for Belinda but I am 99% sure I can guarantee a sit down with you, me and Belinda Marsh, the current President.  She is a smart, thoughtful and fair minded person whose leadership the GSGA will greatly benefit from.  Call me and I will help facilitate this.

Gotta go order some squeegees  :(

Talk soon I hope.

SL_Solow

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
I am not familiar with all the particulars involving Georgia.  I am totally familiar with the activities and goals of the Chicago District Gplf Association.  Happy to elaborate on or off line to the extent anyone deems it relevant or interesting

Mike_Young

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2019, 09:51:04 PM »
I can't speak for Belinda but I am 99% sure I can guarantee a sit down with you, me and Belinda Marsh, the current President.  She is a smart, thoughtful and fair minded person whose leadership the GSGA will greatly benefit from.  Call me and I will help facilitate this.

Talk soon I hope.
Will do  thanks...

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »
Chris your answer was solid gold. Yes Allied Golf Associations do provide numerous services for their members and to the members clubs.  One only has to look at what is going on with " Youth On Course" to see the true value of an active and engaged Association. The numerous events for good players and hacks abound. Play days get public course folks onto courses they could only dream of years ago, along with those who belong to ring around the collar clubs.

The idea that these Associations are populated with old time blue bloods is nonsense. They are filled with good men and women who donate countless hours to see the game expand and continue. Yes they might get a free meal and a nice sweater but their hearts are in the right place.

Mike rails against those that advertise in the Associations magazine, well Mike step up , spend a few bucks and buy an ad. Get a group together for a better rate. Help them out.

Associations are helping the game grow , YOC, junior events, events for young girls to get them out and involved. Various Associations fund scholarships for hundreds of caddies each year. Go talk to some of these kids who's lives have been forever changed due to these scholarships.

Sorry Mike, you may not agree with what they have to do to stay alive but they are trying the best they can to survive and provide the necessary services.
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

Mike_Young

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2019, 04:02:54 PM »
Thx Ed.  Chris and I will talk further.

A.G._Crockett

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 11:27:02 AM »

Talk soon I hope.
I'll second this evaluation of Belinda Marsh.  She and her husband Don have been friends of mine for 30 years; I taught their kids, and coached one of them.  Belinda is as good as it gets, and that she is the first woman prez of the GSGA is no accident.  Great people.
Don, btw, is one of the better senior am golfers in GA; just won the senior match play for at least the second time, I believe.
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Mike_Young

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2019, 03:57:29 PM »

Talk soon I hope.
I'll second this evaluation of Belinda Marsh.  She and her husband Don have been friends of mine for 30 years; I taught their kids, and coached one of them.  Belinda is as good as it gets, and that she is the first woman prez of the GSGA is no accident.  Great people.
Don, btw, is one of the better senior am golfers in GA; just won the senior match play for at least the second time, I believe.
AG,I agree...this is not a personal thing with any one person in GSGA...I'm willing to listen...I just see golf in a State the size of Georgia served by a rural as well as urban association.  Just look at the board some time...BUT I did leave a note for Chris to set up a meeting...Ill listen.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back