News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Martin

Re: My apology to Nick
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2019, 04:20:15 PM »
Maybe this guy is just stirring the pot in a futile attempt to chase a few extra people from the overnight parking lot this summer...

Wishful thinking I guess! Architecture considerations aside, BPB is still the best plain old golf deal around for the many of us young NYers without connections to area clubs.

You do NOT need to sleep in the parking lot to play BP. Perhaps in Nicks dreams but otherwise a farse. There is not nearly the demand for BP like they act, it’s a desperate attempt to defend the current despair of the course. Go there any day and your sure to get a tee time.

Bill-Have you heard the legend of Jamie Van Gisbergen?

Mike_Trenham

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2019, 05:10:53 PM »
Maybe this guy is just stirring the pot in a futile attempt to chase a few extra people from the overnight parking lot this summer...

Wishful thinking I guess! Architecture considerations aside, BPB is still the best plain old golf deal around for the many of us young NYers without connections to area clubs.

You do NOT need to sleep in the parking lot to play BP. Perhaps in Nicks dreams but otherwise a farse. There is not nearly the demand for BP like they act, it’s a desperate attempt to defend the current despair of the course. Go there any day and your sure to get a tee time.

I don’t believe getting a fourball to compete against friends on BPB is a simple task. That is how I prefer to play golf and so should everyone else.

Proud member of a Doak 3.

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2019, 09:07:36 PM »
So who owes me an apology for thinking I was this dude?

Nick Ribeiro

« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2019, 09:14:30 PM »

So quick to falsely accuse around here. Don't ever call a Muni great, you might be called an ultra elite private snob...

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2019, 09:19:28 PM »
But I am...

Mike_Young

« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2019, 09:20:58 PM »
For a while I did think it was you   BUT....then another member sent me an email of this dude driving around playing golf...
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

Eric Smith

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2019, 04:27:07 AM »
Quote from: Tim Martin link=topic=67181.msg1605898#msg1605898 date
Bill-Have you heard the legend of Jamie Van Gisbergen?

To his credit (though he denied denied denied) JVG continues to serve his country.

Mike Hendren

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2019, 01:02:58 PM »
Barney, you are a first rate poster.  Nick is a second rate, third rate poster. No confusion.

Bogey
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Kalen Braley

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »
JK,

I gotta give it to you,  you've transformed into a very seasoned, well polished troll with provocative and thought provoking posts. I can't say the same for Nick, but these things take time...

No confusion here either...

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back