News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Kline

Where to play in Las Vegas?
« on: March 11, 2019, 12:55:58 PM »
I will be in Vegas on March 27th and 28th.

Where are good places to play? I didn't see anything in my search that really recommended courses in Vegas.

Is anyone up for joining me? On the 27th, I land at the airport at 8:41 and will try to tee off by noon. On the 28th, I probably can't tee off until 3.

Mike Bodo

Re: Where to play in Las Vegas?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 12:00:59 AM »
Steve, I was there early February and played the Chimera Club (https://chimeragolfclub.com/). A scenic, fun and challenging course that cost $100.00 for 18 on Golf Now and was well worth the Uber it cost me to/from Downtown Vegas. They're in the process of building a new clubhouse which, from the plans, looks awesome. But it's 6700+ from the tips, which was perfect for me and the course had some nice elevation changes and was in excellent shape.

I was supposed to play Snow Mountain at Paiute Resort the following day, but with wind gusts of 40 mph and rain in the forecast, I thought better of it. The three courses there are all supposed to be great and are affordable. Whatever you end up doing, have fun and hit 'em long and straight!  ;)
"90% of all putts left short are missed." - Yogi Berra

AChao

Re: Where to play in Las Vegas?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:24:23 AM »

In my subjective opinion, I'd look into the following …

Private
Southern Highlands, Summit, Southshore, Las Vegas CC, Dragon Ridge

Public
Shadow Creek, Las Vegas Paiute, Reflection Bay, Coyote Springs, Cascata

If you have time to drive, Sand Hollow in UT is really good and reasonably priced (and doesn't require hotel stay).

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back