News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

V_Halyard

UPDATE 21 May 2019 The Waitlist is now on the clock.
As expected, the The Mashie waitlist has seen movement. Reminder that I have PM’d ALL on the waitlist.
There has been movement from the W/L to Confirmed.Things will likely continue to change. 
I have PM'd the waitlist again and sent emails to those of you who's emails I have.
I have heard from those listed with "RSVP'd"
If you are on the waitlist and have not RSVP’d, email or PM me via GCA by this Thursday May 23 so we can determine who is still looking to attend.
tick - tick - tick...  ;)

Thanks    -  Vaughn and Ryan
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Current Attendees: As of May 21
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Ryan Hillenbrand - 2019 Host
Vaughn Halyard - 2018 Defending Captain
Pat Craig - 2018 Host
Jeff Shelman - 2018 Co-Host
Chris Titschinger - 2018 East Captain
George Freeman - El Jefe
Jason Thurman
Derek Holland
Tyler Kearns
John McCarthy
John Emerson
Jake Marvin
Jim Sitar
Charles Lund
Howard Reifs
Jason Lietaer
Ken Fry
Alex Stavrides
Ross Harmon
Steve Salman
Frank Kim
Jud Tigerman
Addison King    (From W/L)
Jackson Chen    (From W/L)
Bill Steele    (From W/L)
Frank Sekulic    (From W/L)
Morgan Clawson  (From W/L)
Michael Wolf    (From W/L)
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Current WaitList: as of May 21
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Erik Mosely
George Myers
Andrew Calucutt
Jason Thompson
Steve Northrup
Bill Seitz
John Crowley
Stephen Davis
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:24:44 PM by V_Halyard »
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

astavrides

I would like to attend.
Thanks,
Alex

James Brown

Totally interested in doing this next year.  Can you email me the details at jamesfbrown3@yahoo.com

Buck Wolter

Please add me to the list

Buck
Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

Ross Harmon

A great excuse to make my maiden voyage to PD and see good friends - count me in! Thanks Ryan and Vaughn for organizing!

Steve Salmen

If there is room, I'd like to join. Thanks.

Frank Kim

I'd love to participate.

Jay Mickle

Will be there. Fine work Vaughn.
@MickleStix on Instagram
MickleStix.com

Jud_T

Please pencil me in!  Looking forward to it!
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

astavrides

The Kansas State Fair is in Hutchinson from Sept 6-Sept. 15. A happy coincidence if you like pigs, fried butter sticks, and golf, I guess. Probably will want to reserve a hotel early, in any case.

Pete_Pittock

In. I will not be driving all the way there, Last time I was there was '95 and my shirt size has changed.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 10:31:52 PM by Pete_Pittock »

Addison King

Would love to participate. Count me in.

Jackson C

Please add me in.  Thank you.
"The secrets that golf reveals to the game's best are secrets those players must discover for themselves."
Christy O'Connor, Sr. (1998)

Billsteele

Please add me to the list of attendees. Well done Messrs. Halyard and Hillenbrand!

Frank Sekulic

Please add me to the list Thanks

Morgan Clawson

Steve Greif

Vaughn sign me up.  thanks

Jason Lietaer

I'm in.  Thanks

Jason

Steve Kline

I'm in.

Dan Gallaway

The list looks pretty full, but if there’s room for one more, I’m your huckleberry!

Michael Wolf

Please add me to the list

Jim Sherma

I am interested if there is a spot available. Thanks for setting this up.

Jason Thurman

The Kansas State Fair is in Hutchinson from Sept 6-Sept. 15. A happy coincidence if you like pigs, fried butter sticks, and golf, I guess. Probably will want to reserve a hotel early, in any case.

On this note, I want to call out that this will be an onsite-only event with participants staying in the cottages at the club, at least as I understand it. I'll let Vaughn or Ryan correct me if I'm wrong.

And I love the trees on 12. If Vaughn or Ryan correct me on that point, they're wrong.
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

Ryan Hillenbrand

Correct on both accounts Jason. All participants will have to stay in the on site cottages - its a package deal. Vaughn's email will have the details.

And the trees on #12 make the hole.

V_Halyard

On this note, I want to call out that this will be an onsite-only event with participants staying in the cottages at the club, at least as I understand it. I'll let Vaughn or Ryan correct me if I'm wrong.

And I love the trees on 12. If Vaughn or Ryan correct me on that point, they're wrong.
That is correct on the Cottages. The event will be all inclusive with On-Site Lodging.
That includes discussion of the trees on 12.
I will leave that discussion for Ryan to moderate as it is only his membership at risk.  :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:10:12 AM by V_Halyard »
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back