News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John McCarthy

Oops,already there.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:09:10 AM by John McCarthy »
The only way of really finding out a man's true character is to play golf with him. In no other walk of life does the cloven hoof so quickly display itself.
 PG Wodehouse

Brian Finn

Correct on both accounts Jason. All participants will have to stay in the on site cottages - its a package deal. Vaughn's email will have the details.

And the trees on #12 make the hole.
Beyond the course being incredible (my personal favorite, anywhere), the cottages are awesome.  In addition to the two that have been there for a few years, they recently built a bigger cottage, which has large, comfortable common areas and a new firepit, among many other amenities.  Using old course signs as interior decor, in addition to some great photos (old and current) allow it to blend in seamlessly with the rest of the laid back, golf-centric club.  You guys are in for a real treat, all around.  That is an event to really look forward to!
New for '24: Monifieth x2, Montrose x2, Panmure, Carnoustie x3, Scotscraig, Kingsbarns, Elie, Dumbarnie, Lundin, Belvedere, The Loop x2, Forest Dunes, Arcadia Bluffs x2, Kapalua Plantation, Windsong Farm, Minikahda...

PCCraig

Thanks to Ryan for being our generous host next year for the Mashie. And thanks for Vaughn for his help. Looking forward to it!
H.P.S.

Erik Mosley

Not sure we'll get to #12 on the waiting list, but stranger things have happened, so please add me to it if there's still room.  My last Mashie was played in snow - have to imagine that's unlikely for this one!

Brad Payne

I'd love to be on the WL, just in case!
Founder and CEO, Walker Trolleys
We are creating the most beautiful, high-end golf push cart for the player, purist, aficionado that appreciates style, form and functionality and chooses to walk the game.
https://www.walkertrolleys.com

George Myers

Please put me on the WL as a long-shot.
It almost coincides with my 50th...

John Kavanaugh

Here is the result for a foursome from TBC auction. You guys are in for a treat.

https://thebuckclubauction.com/bids/bidplace?itemid=10

Ryan Taylor

Please add me to the waitlist.
"Bandon is like Chamonix for skiers or the North Shore of Oahu for surfers,” Rogers said. “It is where those who really care end up."

Jim Nugent

Has any other GCA event filled up so fast?

PCCraig

Here is the result for a foursome from TBC auction. You guys are in for a treat.

https://thebuckclubauction.com/bids/bidplace?itemid=10

Man, if any of you guys want to play White Bear in exchange for a donation of $500/guy to a worthy cause like the Evans Scholars just let me know.
H.P.S.

Jeff Shelman

I love being able to put PTO on my work calendar more than 10 months in advance.

Thanks to Vaughn and Ryan for putting this together and making the magic happen.

PD has been high on my list of places I wanted to see and I'm looking forward to seeing it with a bunch of follow golf dorks.

George Freeman

Nice work fellas!
Please add Andrew Calcutt to the wait list.
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Bill Seitz

Mr. Halyard, please add me to the waiting list.  I realize its a long shot at this point.

Jason Topp

Vaughn - please add me to the waitlist.  I missed this one.

James Brown

Not to be a pain, but how am I so far down on the waitlist, when I was the second person to respond...

V_Halyard

Not to be a pain, but how am I so far down on the waitlist, when I was the second person to respond...
Fair Point. Corrected. This is and will continue to be fluid as history has shown that over time, life and scheduling conflicts have the reasonable and expected effects on the final attendance of these events.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 07:06:05 PM by V_Halyard »
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Pete_Pittock

My "in" assumes they allow motorized carts and a single room is available (for the protection of other people's sleep)..

Jason Thompson

Please add me to the waiting list.

Definitely a treat for those lucky enough to attend!

V_Halyard

My "in" assumes they allow motorized carts and a single room is available (for the protection of other people's sleep)..
Final Rooming TBD
Carts will be available for additional-fee
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Stephen Northrup

Please add me to the wait list — thank you.

John Crowley

Vaughn
Please add me to the waitlist.
John

Stephen Davis

Please add Stephen Davis to the wait list as well. Thank you!

Dan Kelly

Re: 2019 Midwest Mashie-Sept 14/15 2019 P.D. - Wait List Closed
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »
I snooze. I lose.

Where was the APB from my fellow MNGCAers? Oh, well.

If the wait list ever thaws, please add me to it!
"There's no money in doing less." -- Joe Hancock, 11/25/2010
"Rankings are silly and subjective..." -- Tom Doak, 3/12/2016

V_Halyard

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2018, 11:00:03 AM »
18 Nov 2018

Hi All,
A quick update to let you know the deposit email has NOT gone out as of yet as we are working out some additional logistics.
Look for that deposit request after Thanksgiving via your GCA Personal Message and thanks for you participation and patience.

Vaughn and Ryan

Ryan Hillenbrand

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2018, 02:06:51 PM »
Due to the extensive wait list we're trying to get as many people as possible to experience Prairie Dunes.

We have 36 holes planned on Saturday of which only one 18 is "official" Mashie competition. Is there anyone confirmed as a participant that only wants to play those 18 holes on Saturday, and willing to give up their second 18 to someone on the wait list? I'll start it off putting myself in that category.

That would enable a few people on the waitlist to play PD on Saturday, maybe work in another course nearby, and take part in the dinner Saturday night.

Shout out your name if 18 holes/day is enough golf for you.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back