News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anthony Butler

I believe Mozart and Vivaldi et. al still get credit for all the operas staged around the world, with details of original performance lost to the mists of time....

Woody Guthrie got credit for several albums of material recorded from a set of lyrics found in a chest of drawers by his daughter.

So the answer is yes. 

Next!

Ryan Hillenbrand

"Tom Doak was influential during the golf design age of minimalism, or as many today call the dark ages of golf. Most courses are now restoring their clubs back to the Robert Trent Jones Sr designs or courses he and his sons had a part of in the original re-design. Many of his courses were modified by Doak and Gil Hanse in the early 2000s and now these gems, like Baltusrol, Winged Foot and Oakland Hills, are going back to classic runway tee boxes, ponds and amoeba bunkering, along with lengthening to 8500 yards for his "hard par, easy bogey" philosophy.

Additionally, Doak's courses did not feature lounge areas on tee boxes, music and cocktail waitresses prevalent now, before TopGolf became the world's largest operator of golf courses."

Jim Franklin

"Tom Doak was influential during the golf design age of minimalism, or as many today call the dark ages of golf. Most courses are now restoring their clubs back to the Robert Trent Jones Sr designs or courses he and his sons had a part of in the original re-design. Many of his courses were modified by Doak and Gil Hanse in the early 2000s and now these gems, like Baltusrol, Winged Foot and Oakland Hills, are going back to classic runway tee boxes, ponds and amoeba bunkering, along with lengthening to 8500 yards for his "hard par, easy bogey" philosophy.

Additionally, Doak's courses did not feature lounge areas on tee boxes, music and cocktail waitresses prevalent now, before TopGolf became the world's largest operator of golf courses."

Stick a fork in me.
Mr Hurricane

V_Halyard

Stick a fork in me.
Damn... does this mean laser lined cups are back?
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Tom_Doak

Actually, based on your examples, the backlash will all be Gil 's fault.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back