News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Emile Bonfiglio

Who here is on Instagram?
« on: November 11, 2017, 01:48:48 PM »
I'd love to connect with some of you to follow the courses you're playing, your travels and get to know you better. You can find me @option720 or https://www.instagram.com/option720/

I follow several of you now, but alway up for more feeds!!
You can follow me on twitter @luxhomemagpdx or instagram @option720

Laz Versalles

Re: Who here is on Instagram?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:17:36 PM »

I now follow you on twitter. And after clicking thru your feed I feel extremely poor.

Cory Lewis

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Bill Seitz

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 12:19:35 AM »
@la_seitz.  It's mostly golf courses, breweries/beer festivals, and concert pics. 

Jeff Shelman

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 01:53:38 AM »
Yep. @jeffshelman

Don Mahaffey

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 09:22:28 AM »
greenscapemethodsgolf

Matthew Mollica

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 02:43:06 PM »
mashie_Melbourne - mostly golf courses and old clubs.
"The truth about golf courses has a slightly different expression for every golfer. Which of them, one might ask, is without the most definitive convictions concerning the merits or deficiencies of the links he plays over? Freedom of criticism is one of the last privileges he is likely to forgo."

Matt_Cohn

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 03:09:10 PM »
Matt121280 — a couple of pictures when I play somewhere nice, but not a golf-only account.

David Davis

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 04:25:53 PM »
@top100golftraveler

Around 850 golf photos from my travels so far...about 4 months lag between current travels and photo tours so lots of ammunition for the daily posts.
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

Mark McKeever

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 08:22:59 PM »
@top100beltnotcher  LOL, just kidding.  @markpmckeever   My handle is basically golf, wine, and food.
Best MGA showers - Bayonne

"Dude, he's a total d***"

Sean_A

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 02:45:53 AM »
Yep, started not long ago....@detroitgolfer.  Not many golf pix, mostly jetsam and flotsam.

I think my favourite grammer is thelondonlifeinc..highly stylized, but some cool shots.

Ciao
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 07:16:32 PM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Nothing

Tim Martin

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 07:05:15 AM »
Guys-If you want followers get rid of the "look at me" posts. Nobody cares if you are in an airport drinking a glass of wine or eating crackers and cheese. There are some cool accounts out there but the volume of superfluous posts is astonishing. Additionally I see people reposting stuff because they have nothing new at the moment. News flash-We can wait for you to do something noteworthy. ;)

BHoover

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 07:09:11 AM »
Guys-If you want followers get rid of the "look at me" posts. Nobody cares if you are in an airport drinking a glass of wine or eating crackers and cheese. There are some cool accounts out there but the volume of superfluous posts is astonishing. Additionally I see people reposting stuff because they have nothing new at the moment. News flash-We can wait for you to do something noteworthy. ;)

Does this mean you’re not a “grammer”?

Tim Martin

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 07:16:30 AM »

BHoov-I am not a "grammer" and even more important to me not a "grammer enabler". I have on more than one occasion seen guys on the golf course downloading pictures on Facebook and Instagram in real time. This requires others in the group to be taking action photos on command which is right up there with getting a root canal in a third world country. #PLAYNOWPOSTLATER

BCowan

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 07:54:25 AM »

BHoov-I am not a "grammer" and even more important to me not a "grammer enabler". I have on more than one occasion seen guys on the golf course downloading pictures on Facebook and Instagram in real time. This requires others in the group to be taking action photos on command which is right up there with getting a root canal in a third world country. #PLAYNOWPOSTLATER

Melvyn and Myself are giving you a thumbs up!  A friend recommended this book, now I have to order it. 

MClutterbuck

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 12:37:31 PM »
Don´t post much, but @eldesafiogolf  and @mac_golf_photos

Ben Malach

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 03:02:22 PM »
I am on the 'Gram as the kids call it. You can find me there @benmalach and on twitter as well. I use the same posting strategy on all of my accounts. I only posting when I feel something has value so my accounts are mainly golf focused but there is a little of my personal life. This approach leads to a sporadic posting schedule but I think its the best way to do it.
@benmalach on Instagram and Twitter

Andy Johnson

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 03:04:21 PM »
@friedegggolf for me.

Brett Hochstein

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 05:05:27 PM »
Golf/work: @hochsteindesign
Personal (which is mostly just landscape/architecture/culture shots): @bretthochs
"From now on, ask yourself, after every round, if you have more energy than before you began.  'Tis much more important than the score, Michael, much more important than the score."     --John Stark - 'To the Linksland'

http://www.hochsteindesign.com

Emile Bonfiglio

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 07:17:11 PM »
@friedegggolf for me.

You should follow Andy via twitter/blog/newsletter anyway you can. He's doing great stuff for golf right now.
You can follow me on twitter @luxhomemagpdx or instagram @option720

Jon Cavalier

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2017, 09:54:13 PM »
Here are some good follows for golf:

@thegolfhawk - Ben Peters
@gunga_galunga_golf - Carl Spackler
@channingbenjaminphotography - Channing Benjamin
@sugarloafsocialclub
@geoff_shac - Geoff Shackelford
@outpostclub
@stephaniemwei - Stephanie Wei
@jwizay1493 - Jason Way
@keithrrheb - Keith Rhebb
@jbrgolfs - Josh Bills
@pjkoenig - Patrick Koenig
@golfjunkdrawer
@gil_hanse - Gil Hanse

Golf Photos via
Twitter: @linksgems
Instagram: @linksgems

BHoover

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2017, 06:56:57 AM »
I realize it’s technically OT, and it’s not instagram, but do yourself a favor and drop everything right now (including worrying about instagram) and follow @ClubProGuy on twitter. Be sure to read every twitter post, his blog, and his recent podcast interview. Club Pro Guy should be the next monthly interview on this site too. He has renewed my faith in the game.

Marty Bonnar

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2017, 07:46:55 AM »
For lovers of Golf and Booze, check out Scott Erickson’s @amartinislife. Some great shots of golf courses - partially concealed by a freshly made - and drunk - martini. Kingsbarns and many other Scottish courses are in there...
Cheers!
F.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Tim Martin

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2017, 08:20:49 AM »
I realize it’s technically OT, and it’s not instagram, but do yourself a favor and drop everything right now (including worrying about instagram) and follow @ClubProGuy on twitter. Be sure to read every twitter post, his blog, and his recent podcast interview. Club Pro Guy should be the next monthly interview on this site too. He has renewed my faith in the game.

BHoov-Now that is someone worth following. A guy with a sense of humor that doesn't take himself too seriously. What is it that leads those down a path of multiple hashtags and voluminous pictures of their dog, car, things they ordered online and drone shots of their driveway?

Joe Schackman

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 02:02:21 PM »

No Laying Up did the Mock-podcast with the guy behind that Twitter account who was "in character". It was gold.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:46:46 PM by Joe Schackman »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back