News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Garland Bayley

Re: Jawbone Creek Country Club photo tour
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 02:19:37 PM »
Kalen,

The green fees are correct. They are the same as on the current website. I had to change my post above from the tour to give the current website, as they seem to have lost control of the previous url. I seldom use url's anymore as bing finds things so easily for me. That's how I found the new website is
jawbonecreek.com
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Tom Ferrell

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 05:08:23 PM »
I *love* this tour of Jawbone Creek.  Will play it in a Montana second next time I get out that way.

I guess I'll eventually have to do a photo tour of my own hometown course, Okefenokee Golf Club!

Carl Nichols

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 05:26:00 PM »
I *love* this tour of Jawbone Creek.  Will play it in a Montana second next time I get out that way.

I guess I'll eventually have to do a photo tour of my own hometown course, Okefenokee Golf Club!

Is that the one due west of Sea Island? I've heard it's very good. 

Tom Ferrell

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »

Is that the one due west of Sea Island? I've heard it's very good.

60 miles due west of Sea Island.  A Joe Lee design (opened: 1977) set on sand and scrub oak, with two holes along the Satilla River. Some amateur renovations over the years, but only a couple of travesties (the "new" tee box on number 11 is no bueno!).  It is WELL WORTH a $40 play.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back