News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Duncan Cheslett

Interesting, Mark.

I do a fair bit of work in the Leeds area and try to fit a round in of an evening during the summer months. I'll give you a shout.

Mark Pearce

That would be great, Duncan.
In June I will be riding the first three stages of this year's Tour de France route for charity.  630km (394 miles) in three days, with 7800m (25,600 feet) of climbing for the William Wates Memorial Trust (https://rideleloop.org/the-charity/) which supports underprivileged young people.

jeffwarne

Jeff,

If you're planning to play in Yorkshire in July and fancy someone to play with get in touch.
I may be there in July....let's get together and tee it. Mark where are you? Yorkshire's a large county!

Dean, Mark, will let you know re:July-
may be happening in June instead-
will keep you posted
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Dean Stokes

Great. I'll definitely play Fixby where I had 13 years as a member.... lots of great memories. I used to cycle 30 mins straight uphill every morning as a young 'un to work a ten hour day for the pro in the golf shop, then practice for an hour, then cycle home and repeat the next day. Great summers.
Living The Dream in The Palm Beaches....golfing, yoga-ing, horsing around and working damn it!!!!!!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back