News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Pete Yagi

The Peter Yagi Golf Books Spring 2016 Catalog is now available featuring hundreds of Golf Club Histories including Seminole and several on Pine Valley.  For free catalog contact Peter Yagi pete@moneytolend.com

Keith Phillips

Re: Golf Club Histories, new free Peter Yagi golf book catalog
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 07:09:19 PM »
Pete, I sent an email to that address but it bounced back - I'm in Switzerland this week, so maybe the problem is at my end?

BCrosby

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 08:19:04 AM »
Peter's catalogs are a delight.

If you are looking for golf books, it is a good source. If you simply want to know what golf books exist, it is a good source. If you just want to look at pretty golf posters or book covers, it is a good source.  ;)

Bob

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 09:18:00 PM »
The summer catalog is now out, and, after buying a couple of books, am letting the rest of the treehouse know.
Many club histories are listed at the front of the book, but many others are scattered throughout.The 2300+ items run the gamut from comedy to mystery, novels to instruction, with many books and magazines about architecture, history, etc.

His mailing address is PO Box 98689 Des Moines, WA 98198

Jon Wiggett

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 05:19:41 AM »
I am sure that the list contains many very good and useful books of interest to a lot of the posters here but a member since at least April with only three posts one of which was this thread starter. I have nothing against someone pushing their product but you would hope for more engagement in the DG in general. Come on Mr. Yagi, GCA is more than just pushing your products.

Jon

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back