News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Cob Carlson

Donald Ross Film now Available for Streaming
« on: January 25, 2016, 02:38:36 PM »

Dear Golf Club Atlas Readers: "DONALD ROSS: Discovering the Legend" - my documentary film about the great golf course architect, is finally available for Streaming and Digital Download purchase on VIMEO. This, I hope will be a great thing for all the international golf community. Access to the film will now be much easier for folks in the U.K., Japan, Australia, South Africa, Spain, New Zealand, South America, South Korea, China, Germany, Italy, the Scandinavian countries, the Mid-East, Portugal, and the Far East. Kindly see the link below.

Also new is a pull down menu on the Ross film website which consolidates all the reviews that have been written about the film.

For those yet to see the film, know that GCA superstars Tom Doak, Bradley Klein, Ran Morrissett, Chris Buie, Dunlop White, Ed Oden, and Kyle Franz all make appearances, as well as Jack Nicklaus, Ben Crenshaw, and Mike Davis of the USGA.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/61589

www.donaldrossfilm.com

Paul Jones

Re: Donald Ross Film now Available for Streaming
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 02:51:30 PM »
Great job Cob and thanks for sharing.  I looking forward to watching it tonight.

Paul
Paul Jones
pauljones@live.com

Michael Graham

Re: Donald Ross Film now Available for Streaming
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 02:58:50 PM »
Excellent news. I received a copy of the dvd for Christmas. I've only watched it once so far but enjoyed it thoroughly. What a great project to have undertaken.

Hopefully being available for streaming will let more people come across it.

Michael

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back