News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rob Marshall

Bethpage Red
« on: July 11, 2015, 07:28:36 PM »
Heading to  Bethpage in a few weeks. Playing the Black and the Red. I've played the Black before but never the Red. I've heard good things. Anything I should pay special attention too?
If life gives you limes, make margaritas.” Jimmy Buffett

Jon Cavalier

Re: Bethpage Red
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 08:21:34 PM »
The Red is an excellent golf course. Significantly underrated. Here's a really nice thread Ron put up a while back that should tell you what you need to know: http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php?topic=48908.0
Golf Photos via
Twitter: @linksgems
Instagram: @linksgems

Ronald Montesano

Re: Bethpage Red
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 11:02:58 PM »
The Red plays over equally-broken ground. I keep trying to think of a weak hole there and I can't find one. Some might say two and three are soft, but after #1, you need to catch your breath! The Red starts off with a hole that kicks the first on the Black in the teeth and leaves it bloodied. God, the Red is good.

(By the way, if you read references to "Tricks" in my Red Thread, here's the explication: I was being a smart-ass [big shock, I know] by using the pseudonym Tricks O'Hooligan as my username. I believe that was the point at which Ran said "iBasta!" and made us all post using our given names.)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:06:26 PM by Ronald Montesano »
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back