News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rees Milikin

Congrats Rob & Ari on making this happen because I know it has been tough getting this to work and I commend you for your perseverance.    Looking forward to visiting when you re-open.

Ari Techner

Here are some more pics from last summer during grow in.  Hole measurements are from back tees.  Some bunkers are not filled with sand yet and completely cleaned out in these pics.

Hole 1  
540y par 5

Hole 2
370y Par 4

Hole 3
550y Par 5

Hole 4
95y - 210y Par 3

Hole 5
285y Par 4

Hole 6
430y Par 4

Hole 7
325y Par 4

Hole 8
390y Par 4

Hole 9
140y Par 3

Few more pics of bunker detail:

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:52:01 PM by Ari Techner »

Eric Smith

Congratulations, Ari and Rob!!

I know where 95% of my "local" rounds will be played from now on. :)

Congrats as well to Tad King, Mike Burrows and everyone who has contributed to making the place so special. It's a feel good story and I couldn't be happier for all of you guys.

My 45th birthday is coming up in August...I think 45 holes at SCGC is in order!

Rees Milikin

Dustin Ferrell

Wow Ari, congrats.  Course looks nice and those green complexes look pretty severe, but a lot of fun I bet!  Looking forward to hearing more about it in the future. 

Nigel Islam

Had the chance to check the property out Wednesday. The greens are really something else. I think that the course seems to be coming in quite nicely. I am excited for Ari and Rob.  I think the course could be set up fairly hard or fairly easy depending on the choice of pin placements. A true throwback course, I hope that it gets the chance to play firmly as I think that would be the perfect setup! Thanks to Rob for letting me "trespass" even though I missed him.

Ryan Taylor

Bump

Please keep us posted on progress and business model. (public, semi private, etc.)

How are the winters in Chattanooga? Are you able to play > 50% of the time from Dec - Mar?
"Bandon is like Chamonix for skiers or the North Shore of Oahu for surfers,” Rogers said. “It is where those who really care end up."

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back