News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Robin_Hiseman

Re: The epitome of quirk: Painswick, England
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2014, 02:45:36 AM »
Ouch!

No problem Tom. If you can remember to drop them in your case that'll be great. I'm sure you'd have used if it had been a digital photo.  ;)
James can buy the beers.
2024: Royal St. David's; Mill Ride; Milford; JCB, Jameson Links, Druids Glen, Royal Dublin, Portmarnock, Old Head, Addington, Parkstone, Denham, Thurlestone, Dartmouth, Rustic Canyon, LACC (North), MPCC (Shore), Cal Club, San Francisco

James Boon

« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2014, 05:53:43 AM »
Robin,

I feel kind of bad about that  ;) honestly! I suppose I can stretch to a beer or two as compensation and perhaps a couple for Tom by way of thanks also...

Cheers,

James
2023 Highlights: Hollinwell (Notts), Brora, Aberdovey, Royal St Davids, Woodhall Spa, Broadstone, Parkstone, Cleeve, Painswick, Minchinhampton, Hoylake

"It celebrates the unadulterated pleasure of being in a dialogue with nature while knocking a ball round on foot." Richard Pennell

Scott Warren

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2014, 04:21:29 AM »
Just a reminder that i'll be taking the European Golf Design designers down to Painswick on Thursday June 12 and you're all more than welcome to come along.

Evidently the boys from EGD quite enjoyed themselves:

https://twitter.com/eurogolfdesign
European Golf Design ‏@eurogolfdesign 3m
Every client that's ever said 'you can't do that' - whatever 'that' might be - should got to #painswick GC where they done it and it works!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back