News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dan Kelly

Re: I'm Working on a Project for Low Handicappers...
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2014, 11:38:13 AM »
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:05:26 PM by Dan Kelly »
"There's no money in doing less." -- Joe Hancock, 11/25/2010
"Rankings are silly and subjective..." -- Tom Doak, 3/12/2016

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2014, 11:47:15 AM »
Do people from Maine have an accent?

Ay-yup, they do.

Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPGf77t9hRA

Thanks, what a perfect accent for a con man.  The great thing about being a 5 handicap from Maine is that no matter how bad you play that day you can be charming about the weather or how the lobster crop is thin and you just haven't gotten out much this year.  I bet there is not a pro in the country that wouldn't allow that voice over the phone come out and play.  Throw in a quip or two about Arundel and the Bush boys playing quickly while the Secret Service runs about and you and in like Flint.  I want to be Michael Moore from Maine and live a life of crime on the road.  I just gotta lose some weight first.  Never seen a fat guy from Maine.

Philip Caccamise

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2014, 12:26:36 PM »
Do people from Maine have an accent?

Ay-yup, they do.

Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPGf77t9hRA

Thanks, what a perfect accent for a con man.  The great thing about being a 5 handicap from Maine is that no matter how bad you play that day you can be charming about the weather or how the lobster crop is thin and you just haven't gotten out much this year.  I bet there is not a pro in the country that wouldn't allow that voice over the phone come out and play.  Throw in a quip or two about Arundel and the Bush boys playing quickly while the Secret Service runs about and you and in like Flint.  I want to be Michael Moore from Maine and live a life of crime on the road.  I just gotta lose some weight first.  Never seen a fat guy from Maine.

I had a fake ID in college from Maine because at that time they had the least security laden ID's on the East Coast. (And some kid had a template and a printer for it.)

First time I went to use it, bartender says "so you're from Maine, huh? So why do you have a New York accent?" Me: "Um..."  ;D >:(

Bruce Katona

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »
The best low (and all other) handicapers are the club members who are current on their dues.

David Bartman

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »
Handicap 0  CA , putting or recovery shots
Still need to play Pine Valley!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back