News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jason Kang

New Member Intro
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:55:08 AM »
Hi all, and a big thanks to Ran for getting me sorted out here.

Quick bits about me: Took up golf at a later age.  Being from NC, the legend of DJR was drilled into my head from the time when I  began enjoying the game with friends and was even more ignorant of golf course architecture than I am now.  Currently, I tend to enjoy looking at how/when/why a course utilizes bunkers vs natural trouble/hazards in its defense of a hole along the "intended/preferable" line of play.  I am also a big fan of studying what makes a good, sleeper "everyday course."  And club history posts will always get a click from me.

After enjoying this forum for a while now, I am excited to join this community.  For the record, I hope to read more than I post, and I do enjoy the banter.  Thanks, and cheers..

PCCraig

Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »
Welcome Jason!
H.P.S.

Peter Pallotta

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 04:03:03 PM »
Yes, welcome Jason. Enjoy and contribute!

You've already been greeted by the friendliest man in show business, PCraig, who always seems to be the first to say hello. Hopefully a few more of the NC and/or surrounding area contigent will chime in and introduce themselves - they seem to be a good bunch.

Peter

Richard Hetzel

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 04:42:34 PM »
Welcome to the site!
Best Played So Far This Season:
Crystal Downs CC (MI), The Bridge (NY), Canterbury GC (OH), Lakota Links (CO), Montauk Downs (NY), Sedge Valley (WI)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back