News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Frank Pont

Re: Belgium/Netherlands Golf
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 01:11:47 AM »
Actually forget Holland and play H'ardelot and stay ay Le Manoir and get even more nuptial nuggies
Le Manoir is great, and you will enjoy Hardelot, its restoration will be done by the time you are there.
Patrice Boissonnas should be able to help you with arrangements

But don't forget Holland  ;)

David Davis

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 03:44:13 AM »
Actually forget Holland and play H'ardelot and stay ay Le Manoir and get even more nuptial nuggies

Ha ha ha, yes Ward is right. I'd skip 4 of the top 10 courses in Continental Europe that are all within about 40 minutes of one of the best cities in the world too. Smart plan.

Plus it's much more fun to deal with the French anyway.
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

Tyler Kearns

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2013, 10:26:22 AM »

Ward,

I knew I could count on you for such sage advice!!

TK

Luke Eipper

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 12:15:28 AM »
Fellow GCAers

I am off to the land below sea level in a couple of weeks and I've been given the all clear by the better half to play golf during the week of her family reunion. Win!

I will likely have 2 days to play (either Mon 8 July, Tuesday 9 July or Wed 10 July 2014) and I am going to be staying in Rotterdam.

I have heard a lot of good things about the golf courses in the Netherlands, particularly in this forum. Thus I thought I would go and see some of it for myself.

However I thought I'd ask the brains trust for their views on:
- Does anyone have advice on what golf courses I should/should not see/play? I only have 2 days and I will need to hire some golf clubs.
- Would a letter from the Manager at my home club (Commonwealth, Melbourne Sandbelt) likely suffice to get me on to most courses?
- When I email the GM of the dutch course I'm keen to play, is there anything I should know?

I'm sorry for such simpleton type questions, but I've never really played much golf abroad so any helpful advice from those who have would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Luke

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back