News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

MClutterbuck

Re: Is the sand pro the new "set of plans" for photo ops?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 02:41:59 PM »
So, I have experience with 3 signature designers visiting sites for the first time. Three different projects, different design teams. I saw photos of all 3 later on. I believe there were no "posed" pictures in any of these. I was involved as developer in one of them. I am sure there were no posed pictures in this one but we did have a photographer following the designer around. He asked the photographer to keep his distance while working and would be happy to get pictures taken after work was over. You are paying big bucks for the marketing, so you want photos and or video. By the time work was over, the photographer said he did not need any posed photos and the light was gone.

In all 3 cases, photos included the designer going over plans and the designer pointing at something in the distance. These pics were actually chosen by the marketing guys to be shown publicly. I guess it is natural for the designed to do both things, it catches the photographers attention and they are chosen by marketing guys.

It probably is refreshing that they do something else for variety sake.

JJShanley

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 03:31:49 PM »

Remember: it counts for nothing unless he walks uphill on his way to and from work!

He starts an internship with the local landscaping company in a few weeks. No more watching Curious George and pushing around his toy lawnmower in the backyard all day!

Bill_McBride

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 04:39:38 PM »

Remember: it counts for nothing unless he walks uphill on his way to and from work!

He starts an internship with the local landscaping company in a few weeks. No more watching Curious George and pushing around his toy lawnmower in the backyard all day!

That's a routing test.

Jeffrey Stein

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2016, 11:00:50 AM »
I am the only one who noticed the irrigation flags wrapped around Ian's head?!  haha  I'm going to use that one to keep my hat on in the wind.  Thanks Ian, great photo!
I love the smell of hydroseed in the morning.
www.steingolf.com

Kalen Braley

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2016, 04:27:23 PM »
Nothing says "We are bad-asses" more than this...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:29:28 PM by Kalen Braley »

Tom_Doak

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »
Yep, that photo has got it all.

Peter Pallotta

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2016, 09:24:31 PM »
I love how Lee is giving 110%, selling it as best he can given that the last time he stared at anything that intently was when he stared at the cheque he won at the US Open...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:43:23 PM by Peter Pallotta »

Randy Thompson

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 12:03:56 AM »
Yep, that photo has got it all.
Nope, falta rain and wind!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back