News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jerry Kluger

Re: GolfClubAtlas.com shirts
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »
I checked with Peter Millar and the size chart is for the long sleeve button down shirts.  I wear a 42 suit jacket and 36 inch pants (I know I am fat) but in the Peter Millar golf shirts I wear a medium and it fits nice and comfortable and loose. 

The shirts are all made to order and we are not carrying any inventory so we cannot take a shirt back because of a wrong size. 

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 08:30:09 AM »
We will be able to ship internationally.  The cost will be approximately $20 US per shirt but will be less per shirt if more than one is being shipped to the same address. For international shipments only we will be able to work the payments through Paypal.  Please contact me if you are outside the US and want to buy some shirts. 

George Blunt

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2014, 04:23:43 PM »
Thank you Jerry, the order and check is in the mail.
Regards,
George

Lou_Duran

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
For those who are between medium and large, the medium might be the better fit.  I got a Millar over the weekend and it is a tad bigger than most of my other size L shirts.  The seam on the shirt hangs 1/4-1/2" below my shoulder.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2014, 05:50:39 PM »
I have a close affinity to Simon Hobday, in that I can make any shirt of quality of size look disheveled and frumpy.  So, I'll go with whatever comes in the package...  ::) ;) ;D

As the story goes:  Mr. Hobday once crafted a letter to that famous clothing designer and logo label, Mr. JayCee Penney, stating: "Dr Mr. Penny, if you forward forthwith the sum of $50, 000 dollars to my account, I promise that I shall not wear your brand and logo shirts as I play my professional rounds of golf."   - Simon always had a bedraggled look by the time he finished 18.  ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Steve Wilson

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2014, 11:12:16 AM »
Can I wear one of these with suspenders?  I mean, am I allowed or is it a violation of the GCA code like not knowing the secret handshake?  By the way, would someone like to show me the secret handshake someday?  I fully expect that to attract some of the snarkier and more unsavory elements of this discussion groups.

I also have that RJ/Simon Hobday thing going.  Although I think I can do it by just putting the shirt on.

Check and order information on the way to Jerry later today.

Some days you play golf, some days you find things.

I'm not really registered, but I couldn't find a symbol for certifiable.

"Every good drive by a high handicapper will be punished..."  Garland Bailey at the BUDA in sharing with me what the better player should always remember.

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2014, 12:14:18 PM »
Steve: Remember to let down the suspenders so people can see the GCA logo on the chest.

Rob Curtiss

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2014, 09:43:10 AM »
Jerry,

Is there still time to order a shirt ?

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2014, 02:12:39 PM »
I just received the first order and will be shipping them on Monday.  I am getting checks now for the second batch.  They do look good if I do say so myself.  I think there are some Peter Millar guys who made the cut and may be wearing the same shirts as we are selling although ours will not have the logo on the back. 

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2014, 02:45:10 PM »
Just dropped off the shirts at the post office - being sent Priority Mail and should be delivered Wednesday or Thursday.  International order is not ready yet and will probably be shipped later in the week. 

Powell Arms

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2014, 12:48:51 PM »
Jerry, my shirts arrived  today (Wednesday). They look awesome.

Thank you !
PowellArms@gmail.com
@PWArms

Michael Blake

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2014, 01:26:28 PM »
Mine too.

Thanks Jerry.  Nice job.

Lou_Duran

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2014, 02:48:10 PM »
Mine just arrived.  Thanks.  Looks great through the plastic envelope, though I am concerned that in the name patch, the needlework for "Maintenance" not "Lou" should have been in the smaller font.

Ken Fry

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »
Jerry,

Mine arrived as well and look great.  Thanks very much!!

Ken

William_G

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2014, 06:01:38 PM »
Jerry,

Mine arrived as well and look great.  Thanks very much!!

+1

Gray
It's all about the golf!

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »
Glad you guys like them. 

Steve Wilson

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2014, 09:20:43 PM »
I got mine today as well.  It looks great, but I think I got Lou's.   It says "Golf's most beloved figure."  Or is that someone else?
Some days you play golf, some days you find things.

I'm not really registered, but I couldn't find a symbol for certifiable.

"Every good drive by a high handicapper will be punished..."  Garland Bailey at the BUDA in sharing with me what the better player should always remember.

Tom Fagerli

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2014, 07:08:53 AM »
Mine came yesterday. Very very pleased. Thanks Jerry!

Carl Johnson

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
Mine came yesterday. Very very pleased. Thanks Jerry!

Me too.  Also, medium size was just right for me - consistent with sizing on other golf shirts I've bought recently.

Jim Sherma

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2014, 08:24:55 AM »
Thanks Jerry - looks great!

Mark Smolens

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2014, 09:03:03 AM »
Thanks Jerry for all of your efforts -- once again.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2014, 06:26:45 PM »
ditto, thanks Jerry, nice fit, great perspiration wicking material.  I'm working on a surprise logo to add to the right sleeve.   ;) ;D 8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2014, 07:14:38 PM »
ditto, thanks Jerry, nice fit, great perspiration wicking material.  I'm working on a surprise logo to add to the right sleeve.   ;) ;D 8)

Photo please!

George Blunt

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2014, 08:53:26 PM »
Thanks so much Jerry. Really looking forward to delivering Golf's Most Beloved a serious beat down wearing his own logo. And the fit is perfect, thank you.

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »
Thank you Jerry, the shirts look great. The stripes are slimming.

Ed
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back