News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bill_McBride

Re: GolfClubAtlas.com shirts
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »
Bill M- which shirt (s) are you getting?  I'd hate to show up an event with both of us wearing the same shirt and be confused for David.  (BTW, I thought Nuzzo should have sent Bogey a thank you note re: the funny pic thread).

Jerry Kluger- does gca.com get a small donation from this?  I got 100+ shirts and would be more motivated if it was (also offsetting the possibility of being confused with Bill's son).

Solid yellow.   Should look great with the logo.

Get one too, maybe we can be podnas at the Buda.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:49:37 PM by Bill_McBride »

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 07:46:54 PM »
Please send me the orders with checks and sizes - I appreciate the emails but I cannot keep things straight without all the information. 

Eric Smith

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »
Wonderful. Nice work, Jerry.  Check's in the mail!

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2014, 08:24:31 PM »
Nordstrom's carries these shirts, so that would be a good place for a quick fitting check.

As a matter of courtesy, please wear a t-shirt if you choose to try on a shirt that you do not intend to purchase.

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2014, 09:06:13 PM »
Nordstrom's carries these shirts, so that would be a good place for a quick fitting check.

As a matter of courtesy, please wear a t-shirt if you choose to try on a shirt that you do not intend to purchase.
Ewwwwwww, just go a bit bigger and grow into it.

These look great
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 11:11:14 AM »
You can go to the Peter Millar website and see the shirts - just be certain to check the exact shirt and they will have the knit collar and not the pointed collar.

Philip Caccamise

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 12:41:46 AM »
I have two US brand shirts, Donald Ross and Fairway & Greene, both are size M.

Would anybody here know if these shirts are similar in fitting size?

They are similar to Fairway & Greene in fit, maybe a little tighter in the chest. I also wear a M in both, but Millar fits better.

Excellent product.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 01:07:35 AM »
The question is, will Peter Hereid buy one?  It is my understanding Peter has one of the all time world collections of golf shirts.  I think he can wear a new one every day of the year and two per day on weekends!   :o

I'll send my info in.  But no dark colors.  They will be too hot in Nebraska at 5th major!  ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Mark Smolens

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 01:47:33 PM »
Mr. Daley, after this winter of the polar vortex, there will be no complaining tolerated about it being "too hot" at the 5th Major, or anywhere for that matter!

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 12:20:23 PM »
I have checked and now believe that shipping to the UK, Europe and Australia will be $20 per shirt.  I am still checking on the best way for overseas payments. 

Peter_Herreid

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »
Wow!  An unsolicited call-out from my fellow Badger gets me out of hibernation!

Any previous "acquisition tendencies" have been severely curtailed.  As with many things in life, attitudes and decision-making mature, and even golf course photography has been greatly cut back.

I prefer to toil away on the Seattle muni courses in anonymity now, with nary a trophy logo in sight.  On the other hand, there are some unique opportunities out there for savvy shoppers at the Seattle Children's Hospital thrift shop(s) or at the Seattle Goodwill store(s).

Unless it's from a lonely Outpost, or from an oasis in Lake Wales, or from along the coast north of Steilacoom or the coast south of Coos Bay, new additions are very rare.

PAH

RJ_Daley

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »
I'm calling you out for a game of golf when you get back home Peter!  All the best, winter is nearly over.  But even in Wisconsin, they don't allow shirtless golf! Bring some you have not donated.
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Jim Thompson

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »
Lou,

As a side to your question of Bill... what color shirt are you ordering? I'd like to know what you're ordering, because being teamed with you is always a treat.  Is there a Libertarian Green in a 2xl?

Cheers!

JT
Jim Thompson

Lou_Duran

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »
Jim,

I already have several yellow shirts and I will pack one in the event Brother McBride lifts my suspension and puts my name on his dance card.  It is not a power color, and God knows my game can use a little bit of that unregulated distance some whine about.

Since I probably have as much chance of pairing with Dick Cheney as I do with Wild Bill, I went with the Darth Vader scheme, black with the white stripe as a compromise to the Texas heat.  Unlike some, I am not trolling for chicks, so if the shirt makes me look fat, it is probably because I am.

It's been many years.  I look forward to seeing you again.  Maybe when Mike Young reopens his Long Shadow GC.  BTW, does any one know the status?

George Pazin

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2014, 01:07:41 PM »

Most clothing companies have size specs online these days.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Bill_McBride

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
Jim,

I already have several yellow shirts and I will pack one in the event Brother McBride lifts my suspension and puts my name on his dance card.  It is not a power color, and God knows my game can use a little bit of that unregulated distance some whine about.

Since I probably have as much chance of pairing with Dick Cheney as I do with Wild Bill, I went with the Darth Vader scheme, black with the white stripe as a compromise to the Texas heat.  Unlike some, I am not trolling for chicks, so if the shirt makes me look fat, it is probably because I am.

It's been many years.  I look forward to seeing you again.  Maybe when Mike Young reopens his Long Shadow GC.  BTW, does any one know the status?

Hang on there buckaroo!  When did I suspend you?  I look forward to partnering with you at the Buda.  With your black and white and my yellow, when we stand together we will look like a Georgia Tech Yellowjacket!

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2014, 07:07:36 AM »

...of course you had to figure the guy who went to GT would come up with the logo!!!
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Bill_McBride

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2014, 09:27:12 AM »

...of course you had to figure the guy who went to GT would come up with the logo!!!

It was only a matter of time!   ;D

Did you know my dad went to Tech, Class of '28?

Jerry Kluger

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2014, 05:22:59 PM »
I saw the above measurements which I believe are for their long sleeve full button sport shirts and not their golf shirts. I have measured the Peter Millar shirts I have at the body of the shirt at the bottom of the sleeve and it is 22 inches across in a medium.  I am not going to tell you what size to order so I do encourage you to find them in a store and try one on.  My personal experience has been that golf shirts from most manufacturers run big including Fairway and Greene, Bobby Jones, Foot Joy etc.  There are some shirts that are more fitted such as Polo RLX and Travis Matthew.  I don't know about Adidas or Oakley. 

Rees Milikin

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2014, 05:36:33 PM »
Which colorway would best match my tie dye Loudmouth pants?

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »

I did not know that...what major?

Industrial and Systems Engineering - 1990 for me!
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Bill_McBride

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »

He was a civil engineer, built many major projects for the Corps of Engineers over the years.  He also played football for Coach Alexander. 

Bill_McBride

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »
Which colorway would best match my tie dye Loudmouth pants?

Wear the black and white stripe like Lou, you'll look like an escaped convict and they'll ship you back to Angola.  Good luck there. 

Rees Milikin

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2014, 08:43:20 PM »

It was only a matter of time!   ;D

He was a civil engineer, built many major projects for the Corps of Engineers over the years.  He also played football for Coach Alexander.  

It's a GT lovefest in here, time to jump in.  My dad and sister both went there, my granddad went there for a year, but had to move back home to take care of his family when his dad died, and both of my uncles played on the JV football team (when they had that) before they both transferred to Wofford.  

Jim Sherma

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2014, 09:03:17 PM »
Jerry - thanks for setting this up. Check is in the mail.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back